View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 01:38 PM
DTMenace
Received 103 Likes on 89 Posts
Default Re: Newbie Registration of your SRT6 VIN#

Originally Posted by Sussudio
So I did some research on the SRT6 VIN registry trying to find the three 2006 Alabaster Roadsters and I think I might have found some evidence for the build numbers. Out of all the ones in 2006 there’s only 3 unknowns that are Roadsters the rest are Coupes. I attached the picture. Thought you and others might find it interesting as we still haven’t found the owners of them yet. 🤙🏼 64174, 64176, 64178 are the last 5#’s of the VIN...
[img]blob:https://www.crossfireforum.org/152edda9-7120-4518-9797-ed04a7a805b3[/img]

Sussudio
Those VIN#'s were supplied by a forum member from Australia, WITHOUT any color information, so I listed them with a white background and noted UNK (unknown) until they are identified on a sales website or by an owner with the correct color. As you can see, they are all Right Hand Drive models, limiting them to the UK, Australia, New Zealand or any other country that has RHD vehicles.
These lines have no correlation to the Alabaster White SRT6's you are trying to find. In the past 8+ years of my searching for SRT6 VIN#'s to complete the database and those 3 Alabaster SRT6's have not been found.
These Alabaster SRT6's must have been ordered by Daimler-Chrysler employees and hidden away, just my 2 cents.....
Dennis
DTMenace