View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Blade
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Twin Turbo News!!!

Originally Posted by rlynes
With all do respect, I am new, but already sick of reading about someone’s feelings on the subject of 20 year olds and the negative slams. I have raised fives sons, they are a product of what we as parent invest, and that is not only monetarily. So, if there is a problem with them, look to their parents and the world we live in today is much different than it was 30 years ago.

So if you think driving this car says anything about the fact that you have a little more class the average Joe, please show it and try a little self control, lead by example, less slamming, whether it is a 20 year old that just got a new SRT-6 for grad-gift or a salesman trying to present this forum with some much needed options.

Sorry for blasting off here.
If you think handing your son the keys to a $50k new car is a good gift for graduation, then that's your thing. I guess there is nothing to be said for hard work anymore. You should live in my area where high school students drive $30-60k cars and then maybe you'd understand where I'm coming from.

Also, I don't think there is a point to your post at all. I have read it numerous times, yet it does not seem to make any more sense.