Old 12-12-2020, 02:11 PM
SunCross
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Mechanical/Transmission Poss Issues/NIGHTMARE time trying to find issue! HELP!

No dealerships? The Crossfire is at a franchise shop called : Made In Japan / USA / Europe. I asked the shop owner why a transmission fluid change cost is $485. , he said he can charge within a flexible range and $485. is what a dealership would charge. A phone call to different franchise shop Quality Tune will charge $250. When I mentioned that a bad conductor plate seems to be responsible for these problems, he said the labor cost involved would be equal to just buying another transmission. I received a message from them that there is a current $163.50 diagnostic charge. If I understand him correctly he doesn't what to clear the codes until after the fluid change. They closed for the weekend . On Monday I will go there and if they do not clear the codes, I will pay the bill and take the car down the road, and then I will deal with the credit card bank with a charge dispute, post a review about them on the internet and maybe contact the California State Board of Automotive Repair. I have forwarded all my correspondence from this website to their email address. This car has always been garaged. I washed the car a day before it went into limp mode.