View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 11:05 PM
Franc Rauscher
Received 514 Likes on 355 Posts
Default Re: Chrysler Pacifica 2021

Originally Posted by amx1397
my wife is right the opposite , you see i don't drink,,i don't smoke so cars are my thing,, I have had hoods under our bed and rebuild parts on the kitchen table and outside was 32 cars in my drive way, all tagged and when we went somewhere i would say take the green one today just like anyone that has more than one crossfire you go by color ,all ameriam motors AMX's right now we the two of us have the Van, a ford fusion a c320 wagon and a crossfire that i am going to put a v8 in it i saved up the money for the V8 converison before biden started taking my money away so that is done in fact she raced against me at the track with her fusion.
I came real close to being an AMX fan. My fiancé back in 1966 was the comely blonde daughter of a man who owned two Rambler/Jeep dealerships. He was keen an me being a salesman but me, not so much. I wasn't comfortable with the idea of being the boss's son-in-law.
Still, I could get my hands on a Marlin or AMX if I wanted.

But then, whilst playing my bass violin in the pit orchestra for a theatric performance of "THE KING AND I," I saw my lovely fiancé in the audience, front row, with her new beau.

Never spoke to her again and sadly, lost interest in that line of automobiles.

Ended up with a fondness for Chrysler products when Crumpy, the wife, talked me into a '65 Plymouth Fury III convertible. Current Fleet is 9 cars and trucks, all Chrysler, except for one BMW. The Bimmer, is my son's girl friend's car. It spends most of it's life, and my money, at the dealership.
The Pacifica, is the first brand new car I've bought in 15 years, The last being my roadster with a stick Crossfire.

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 04-13-2022 at 11:20 PM.