View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 11:31 PM
BrushRoadster!
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: N/A Spoiler Removal Guide

As I looked at the pictures versus the descriptions, it seems the pictures are not correct. Either that or I am not comprehending what you are trying to show.
#5. Where is the heater grid control box? Is it along the side frame of the rear window, above the lift piston assembly? I don't understand where it is.
#6. The LED is above the screw in the extreme LEFT of the picture?
#7. I don't see any wire bundle at all in this pic. Is it behind the metal panel?'
#8. Are you referring to the wire bundle at the EXTREME TOP of the picture? Or is there another bundle I am not seeing?
#9. This one shows 2 white plastic clips, it looks like on the door frame. Which of these are supposed to be cut off?
#10. Don't see any flat spots at all. Where in the pic are these supposed to be?
#11. Don't see any wiring at all in this shot No black, no blue, no brown. Is this an incorrect picture? It looks like trim.
#12. Are these the wires you were referring to? These get cut out of the connecter end?
#13. No rubber trim pieces in this pic. There ARE 2 rubber pads with adhesive on them included with the LSC100A unit, with peel off backing.
#14. Are these the rubber pads that came with the LSC100A unit?
#15. What is this a picture of?
#16. Do I need to put a square impression in this piece of plastic? Whereabouts? Do I cut it with an exacto knife, or what? How deep does the cut square need to be? Should it be in a particular corner of the plastic part? Any particular dimensions?
#17. Another piece of plastic trim. Again, I don't see any depressions or marks. Do some clearance areas need to be cut in these?, Again, what dimensions should they be?
#18 Are the little self-adhesive foam pads that came with the flasher unit supposed to be attached where the little white label is in this pic?
#19. I have the 2 self-adhesive foam pads that came with the unit. I can skip buying this tape, correct?
#20. You say they are attached here, but you don't say where "here" actually is.
#21. This shows one self-adhesive foam pad stuck on one of the little plastic plates shown earlier. I also don't see any square cutout like you mentioned earlier, anywhere on this plastic plate. What's up with that?
#22. The black wires attach to the blue and black wire on the window connection? Do you just solder then to the lumps on the glass?
#23. What wire is this spliced into? It doesn't look like it goes to the blue wire on the window, that goes into the window heat defroster wires.
I am going to stop here, because I am thoroughly lost on this mod.

I do not understand any of this installation. It says it takes 15 minutes, but this would appear to take a couple of hours at least. I hope you can clear some of these
questions. I wanted to do this mod before I drive to California on Friday. I just got the flasher unit today, but I want to know how to do it before I take everything apart and start cutting wiring.

Thanks very much!