View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 03:27 PM
Butter Milk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Stripes on xfires

Originally Posted by old fart
I see very little stripes or decals offered on x fires and have read where some people don't think the design and shape of the car lend it to looking well with stripes. So being retired and bored this winter, I will offer a couple of suggestions that you can do yourself if you are so inclined. No one needs to ride my butt here about car purity, The car has 134,000 miles on it and the stripes will peel off a whole lot faster than than they went on. I used to restore late 60's early 70's muscle cars and like the looks of stripes. If you don't, fine. You could also just do one or the other ( top or side)

the top or the sides, just what I thought might look good to accent the cars sexy lines
that strip on the lower door. Did you personally cut this to fit I love it I want it in black. I've been looking for something to finish off my project it's nice but it's just bare on the side n I'm tired of the copy cat double slash in front of the rear wheel. I think I found that accent. Any help would be great.