Old 07-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Critical8282
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default re: 16th Annual Fall 2022 Dragon Final Event - September 29 - October 3, 2022

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
I see it's time to remind people that this (like all) event takes planning beyond that which most of you realize.

I will add you to the list, but first I always need:
Forum name if any (got that) - Driver name, passenger name (if any) - hometown/state - arrival date - departure date
(This means you should post here after your reservation is made - if I think you are just "planning" but have not reserved a room, I don't add you to the list, such additions and deletions are way too much work.)

TO EVERYONE:
The above is the format used in the attendance list in post 2, we use this information to plan how many leaders we need, make nametags, and to give to the lodge for their purposes of staffing the restaurant and grill. Also, those attending tend to check the list over to see how big the crowd will be and see who (among the people they met at the last Dragon) are attending.

Also, if this is your first event, please mention that as we want to make sure first-timers are supported well and not made to feel "left out".
thanks for mentioning that, but with this being my 3rd event I don't think planning and or making reservations will be an issue for me. I appreciate it though. As mentioned before I will be attending again this year I will be there late Friday night.