View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 02:02 PM
F4celess
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: Blinking red light on radio

Originally Posted by UrbanE
Ballesco
Please know that we’re NOT attempting to sway you, we’re just letting you know that there are ways to improve your experience and an upgraded head unit (single din or double) is relatively inexpensive and dramatically improves your level of enjoyment when listening to your favourite tunes. There are lots and lots of posts here about upgrading the sound system.

Someone told me early on; “if you’re not spending a ton of money on your crossfire then you haven’t had it very long.” I’ve had mine for 8 years and know this to be very true.

There are a lot of things that you’ll come across and say” oh I need to have that.” Just own it for awhile. Visit the site often, you’ll see

Enjoy
I agree with all this. I've only had my Crossfire a handful of months and keep saying to myself, I want to keep that centre console looking factory and sleek as it is. I can get by with that Infinity.....
But the Stereo is one primary component, as you say, that certainly enhances enjoyment while driving... won't be long before I'm posting that "Looking for a new Stereo with a Silver faceplate, that matches the centre console of the Crossfire! ". Actually a Double DIN would be nice !!!