View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 08:49 AM
mp3wizard
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Back after 16 years with a SRT6 :D

Yeah these were my previous 2, did the chrome mirrors/chrome grill/eyebrows/xenon headlights as mods, both were accident repaired, I put the SRT bumper on the grey one, both show that neither exist now so someone smashed them up probably, I still like the look of the mods I did, but as i'm now middle aged i'll probably keep things less gangster looking.

The previous owner of the SRT6 went for the blackout look, i like, but the age is starting to show, so guess I'll have to remove and respray door handles, fins, door pillar trim unless I restore to original.

Still waiting on delivery of it, so once I receive I'll certainly upload vin, as I'd be keen to see what issues it has had or has if the person was posting.

There is only 1 other SRT6 for sale here in the UK, and that is £7500 more expensive, 110k miles less & 2 years newer, could of gone for it but would of pushed me into the higher road tax bracket which I didn't fancy, I also like to get the most bang for buck, so we'll see how that works out.