Thread: what the hell,
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 06:13 PM
amx1397
Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
Default what the hell,

In July of 22, i had a problem swallowing, went to Dr, just a cold she said,, late Aug went to Dr said my jaw is swelling up at night,again ,given antibiotics long story short went to urgent care, same answer so i believed them,, now it is Nov. 22 went to ER again same answer so i thought 14 doctors can't be wrong CAN THEY now on Jan. 10 a lug, big *** lug starting to grow in the left side of my throat again went to Dr she saw this mass and said got a CT that day and we need to get it checked by a ENT ,went to ENT he set up a biopsy which did not happen for 29 days. now they want to biopsy the lymph node because the side of my neck was swollen and hurt got the biopsy Feb.20 and on Feb 27 told it is throat cancer,
every one please don't feel sorry for me cause as most of you know 2004 colon cancer beat it, 2009 prostate cancer beat that, in 2016,,27 heart attacks,Dr said heart super strong ,got 3 stents,,, and the friday they let me out of hospital i went to the track that night. I will beat this ,,,now i put my car on marketplace not because of this as i started my new V8 installation a while back. i now have two (2) srt crossfire one loaded with mods the other loaded with V8 from a 2006 SL55 with 76000 miles on it. i can;t wait to get in a V8 crossfire again. I will beat this but a prayer works wonders. I hope this helps or tells any of you get a second option no matter how small you think something is it just may save your life NOTE in 2004when i had colon cancer ,,,it saved my daughter;s life ,,you see i made everyone in my family get a colonoscopy , my daughter was 20 years years old she had her colonoscopy they found 3 very aggressive and she would be dead by 45 years old today she is great she doesn't like having to get a colonoscopy ever 3 to 4 she kids me when it is time for her to have it done and says can i go take it for her lol jim