View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 08:31 AM
nickwe21
Received 86 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Shout-out to Needswings

I received my Dual Cold Air Intake in Red about a week ago and 10 days after ordering. Rob sends you a PDF with instructions and they are clear and easy to follow. The quality of the pipes and the fitment is simply stunning. Everything seems to fit down to a mm and as if it was made for this car from the factory.

It's all plug and play and no existing parts need to be damaged and it would be easy to revert back to OEM.
Now, for members who are new, Needswings is probably the best and most honest company I have ever dealt with in regards to car parts.
Rob the owner isn't only super nice but also willing to help with any questions before and after the purchase. He gets right back to you and the advice he is able to offer is invaluable as he knows these cars inside and out.
If you are purchasing tuning parts or just need replacement parts for our cars Needswings is the right address. I'd rather support Rob than send my money elsewhere.

All in all another great experience dealing with Needswings. Now as for the DCAI...well I haven't been able to take the car out long enough but man...when you hit the throttle that supercharger whine is absolutely amazing. The car feels more "beefy" and responsive even in the low rev band. I can't wait to take it out on the highway.

Now that I have the Pulley upgraded, Cold Air Intake added and the engine tuned, what should be next? LOL

Big thanks to Rob at Needswings for the stellar product and customer support!!

​​​​​

The following users liked this post:
M60A3Driver (07-03-2023)