Old 10-13-2006, 07:59 PM
crossfireGal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What does a Xfi owner really need in the trunk?

My previous car's storage space was pretty substantial, so when I got the Crossfire, I did a trunk purge - most of what was in the old car got thrown out rather than moved over. I had some doozies in there - some tools that antique collectors might have been interested in etc. So my question is, given little trunk space, what do other Crossfire owners consider it necessary to keep in their car in terms of tools, safety equipment, and other "if-stuff-goes-wrong"-stuff. I basically have the tire-fixer-upper that came with the car, jumper cables, a tire gauge, my locking lug nut key, a flashlight, a tiny first aid kit, an ice scraper, an atlas, a small bottle of water, and a small bottle of that if-you-run-out-of-fuel fake fuel. Is there anything else you keep in your cars that you think I'm missing and/or that you'd advise every Xfi owner too keep in the car? I like having the rest of the space empty for groceries and small suitcases, but if there's anything I'm missing I'd definitely want to add it rather than be sorry later. Thanks for any pointers.