View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 02:03 PM
The Toy
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Another ebay scam?

This is the response the guy sent me. Anyone want to wait 2 weeks for a car to be sent back from Thailand? Not me!!
John

Hello,

First you have to know that my car 2005 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE is 100% working and looking perfect, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage, no flood or wrecked and it is an US clear title, no engine problems, the interior looks great.

I need to let this beauty go so cheap course I'm interested in a fast deal, we recently found a good business in Thailand and we moved out here, it's a reasonable business and we'll gonna live here for next years. Bottom price for this car is $6,900.00 with cost for delivery included, I made a deal with shipping company when i brought the car here (if i'll not be able to resist it here i can send it back in United States for free using same company). I will be able to ship the car any where in United States, the car will arrive in about 12-16 days to your shipping door and will be insured at the shipping company for the transport.

For our protection, payment will be made through eBay Motors. The most important thing in all my activities is that I am affiliated at eBay Motors vehicle purchase program and I have a Purchase Protection Account for $20,000.00 and I assume you know what this means.

If you are really interested and have the money available for this purchase reply me and I will send you more details regarding this program "eBay Motors", I'll not be able to wait for loan.

Best Wishes,
~Jason Tyler~