Old 10-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Aero Blue
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb New revised fog lights for our car from Chrysler

So I took my car in this past Monday for its service "B" and when I got home later from taking my daughter to Radio Shack I noticed that my p/s fog light cap was loose and rolling around inside the assembly. I had this problem last year but it was the d/s and was replaced w/o a problem under warranty. I called my service advisor at Monacotti Chrysler in Sterling Heights Michigan (Joe) and had him order me one up. Today he not only called me to tell me they were in but it’s the "revised" one they now offer, it doesn't have a cap on it. I was surprised to find out that they're going to replace BOTH of them for me under warranty. He also apologized for not showing me the cabin filter and actually got it for me. I asked him how it looked and he said its VERY dirty! My mileage was 15.5K, so consider that when you think it doesn't need to be replaced and you live in a metro suburb like I do.

BTW, this dealership has a charcoal gray SRT-6 for $28.9K. What a bargain, $20K off MSRP and $2K less than the price of my car was listed for a year and a half ago.