Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

good crossfire mechanic in Asheville/Charlotte/Greenville area?

Old 03-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good crossfire mechanic in Asheville/Charlotte/Greenville area?

Does anyone know of a good Crossfire mechanic in the Asheville/Charlotte/Greenville area of western North Carolina?

I recently purchased a '06 roadster limited with just over 7,000 miles and although the service indicator light is not on yet, I have replaced the engine oil and filter (mobil 1 0W-40, fleece filter). I see in the service record booklet that came with the car that there are some items that should be attended to at this time even though the miles are still fairly low such as engine coolant replacement, drive shaft flex disc inspection, spark plug replacement, steering locking bolt re-tightening, fuel filter and air cleaner replacement. I also think it would be prudent to replace the brake fluid and power steering fluid at this point since they both can absorb water. Even though the original battery still tests okay, it seems like a new one would be a good idea before I take any long trips. Any recommendations on a good mechanic in my area or comments about these service items needing to be done at this point in time or not would be appreciated. I hope to take some photos of the vehicle this weekend and post them to the list.

Thanks