New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

sticky ignition

Old 08-12-2014, 06:06 AM
gig
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sticky ignition

ok doing the sticky ignition fix mine is not locked but i have to wiggle the steering wheel so doing it now, i have the ignition out took of the little plate and the spring, is that all i do what about the little button on the shaft do i take that out? how do i take that out, thanks guy love the site

Old 08-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Default Re: sticky ignition

Originally Posted by gig
ok doing the sticky ignition fix mine is not locked but i have to wiggle the steering wheel so doing it now, i have the ignition out took of the little plate and the spring, is that all i do what about the little button on the shaft do i take that out? how do i take that out, thanks guy love the site
gig, you probably have it back together by now and it sounds like you did it correctly. The spring loaded button on the shaft stays, that's what locks the ign switch in place if I remember correctly. Even after removing the spring and plunger that you removed you will find that occasionally you will have to wiggle the steering wheel to get key to turn. That's normal, in my case anyway.
Mark

Old 08-12-2014, 08:29 AM
gig
Default Re: sticky ignition

great ya its back together no issues just wasnt sure of the button, thanks again