New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

new owner

Old 10-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new owner

Just bought a 04 White limited this morning at 11:00AM (paperwork wont be done till monday, still a lien on car from previous owner to take care of). Been here on the forum for the last few days researching (great info here). Bit of a car nut, have to many atm, but keep buying more. I have a 99 riviera Silver Arrow (that will be sold now I think) a Buick Reatta, a couple low mileage Fiero's (both GT fastbacks), a C-4 Vette, and a many many 50-60's chevies (all 2 door, couple SS's (62 and 64) in various states (complete but not running, to daily driver, none restored to show quality, but plan to on a couple). Also a Daily driver PT cruiser and Sebring convertible. As i say , to many, but not enough

expect allot of questions in the future as long as something doesnt go wrong at bank on Monday. and thanks for all your POSTs and info here!

no rust under door in weather strip, all heated seats work, no leaks in back, engine has no ticks when started cold (40 here this morning) or after it warms up, new tires, no apparent electrical gremlins (all what i gathered where to look for when buying from reading here). Appears to be a garage queen.

Old 10-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: new owner

Originally Posted by clok1966
Just bought a 04 White limited this morning at 11:00AM (paperwork wont be done till monday, still a lien on car from previous owner to take care of). Been here on the forum for the last few days researching (great info here). Bit of a car nut, have to many atm, but keep buying more. I have a 99 riviera Silver Arrow (that will be sold now I think) a Buick Reatta, a couple low mileage Fiero's (both GT fastbacks), a C-4 Vette, and a many many 50-60's chevies (all 2 door, couple SS's (62 and 64) in various states (complete but not running, to daily driver, none restored to show quality, but plan to on a couple). Also a Daily driver PT cruiser and Sebring convertible. As i say , to many, but not enough

expect allot of questions in the future as long as something doesnt go wrong at bank on Monday. and thanks for all your POSTs and info here!

no rust under door in weather strip, all heated seats work, no leaks in back, engine has no ticks when started cold (40 here this morning) or after it warms up, new tires, no apparent electrical gremlins (all what i gathered where to look for when buying from reading here). Appears to be a garage queen.

Welcome to the forum, I've ben here for approximately six months and it's already saved me a lot of time and money, it's a great forum. I love old cars too, besides a couple of tri-five 2drht's I have five C1's and three C2's plus a few more that I couldn't resist.

Dave

Old 10-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!

Old 10-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the party. My wife says I have to many vehicles (I have 3), can't wait to show her this thread.

Old 10-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

hoarders are welcome here..... especially rare hoarding...lol

Old 10-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

At least you bought the best color.
Enjoy the forum, it's a great bunch of people.