New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Hello!

Old 12-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello!

Hello all! New member here.
Recently bought an 05 roadster absolutely LOVE it! Ok who doesn't love the crossfire?
The sportscar is a whole new world for us, although my husband and i have always both
Loved them. Just could not realistically afford one until now. We have spent the last decade focusing on our jeeps.
Looking forward to learning all about the car !

Old 12-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum! Lots of valuable information here (Everything you'll ever need to know about your Crossfire and how to fix ANYTHING that could possibly go wrong). Give some thought to joining a bunch of us Crossfire nuts at at CAA6 (Crossfires Across America #6) next June . . . Look here for information . . .

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post806112

Hope you see you there . . . ENJOY your Crossfire!

Last edited by RED DOG; 12-11-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Excellent choice, I also own a convertible Xfire and my daily driver is a '99 Cherokee. Welcome aboard, the search button is your friend and there are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Between the two most problems are quickly solved. When you get a chance post up some pics and details about your new toy.

Last edited by xjken; 12-11-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats and welcome to the forum, I recently picked up my third crossfire and it's an '06 Convertible. You've made two great decisions, buying a crossfire and joining this forum, you won't be sorry on either.

Dave