New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New member/roadster owner in Charleston SC

Old 12-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member/roadster owner in Charleston SC

I purchased my '05 ltd roadster this past august (51k mile garage queen) and she quickly became my daily driver.. Four months and 12k miles later, I've replaced the steering stabilizer, front rotors and pads, blower motor resistor, headlamps, and learned a lot about my crossfire. A Big Thanks to your forum and member posts for making the upkeep of my xfire go smoothly.

Looking forward to contributing. Oh, and I can't stop leaving the lab to check out the hips on my girl at least 4-5 times a day. Is this normal?

Old 12-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: New member/roadster owner in Charleston SC

Originally Posted by RyansXfire
I purchased my '05 ltd roadster this past august (51k mile garage queen) and she quickly became my daily driver.. Four months and 12k miles later, I've replaced the steering stabilizer, front rotors and pads, blower motor resistor, headlamps, and learned a lot about my crossfire. A Big Thanks to your forum and member posts for making the upkeep of my xfire go smoothly.

Looking forward to contributing. Oh, and I can't stop leaving the lab to check out the hips on my girl at least 4-5 times a day. Is this normal?
RyansXfire: hello and welcome to this forum...and yes, your "looking" at your girl constantly is the first step to "Crossfire Love"!! I too drive mine daily and each time I go to get into it, I am acutely aware of the aesthetic qualities...every time.(and I've had mine for 10 years!!)...glad you "love" it...

BTW. I have a son that lives in the Summerville/Goose Creek area...he works at Boeing .I go to see him often.. next time,, maybe we can make contact...Carl I'm home based in Myrtle Beach, SC

Last edited by cg80; 12-19-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: moew info
Old 12-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Received 553 Likes on 438 Posts

Originally Posted by RyansXfire

Congrats on your Crossfire purchase. Looks like you're already enjoying it!

Later,

Old 12-19-2014, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by carl graham
BTW. I have a son that lives in the Summerville/Goose Creek area...he works at Boeing .I go to see him often.. next time,, maybe we can make contact...Carl I'm home based in Myrtle Beach, SC

Hello Carl. I commute to the goose creek/Monck's corner area daily. We are turning into an aviation town. A lot of our students are hired by or come from Boeing. Gimme a shout next time you head down 17. I'm about 15 miles from Edisto. Did I mention that i love myCrossfire?

Old 12-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Forum Regular
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Welcome aboard, You should also consider joining the Chrysler Crossfire Owners on Facebook. We have 1500 great members there and we do all sorts of local and cross county gatherings https://www.facebook.com/groups/2211655775/

Old 01-23-2015, 05:24 PM

Here's another new Crossfire roadster owner from SC - Spartanburg - the other end of the state. My wife and I bought an '05 limited roadster from a very nice gentleman in Florida two weeks ago today. White with dark slate interior. 5,124 documented miles! The car had never been rained on. Top was replaced 2 years ago. The previous owner had the stock wheels chrome plated. What a difference that makes!

This is one great car. We look forward to many happy adventures in The Toy.

I'll post some pictures when she gets out of the garage. Weather is lousy today.

Old 02-01-2015, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mackel
Here's another new Crossfire roadster owner from SC - Spartanburg - the other end of the state. My wife and I bought an '05 limited roadster from a very nice gentleman in Florida two weeks ago today. White with dark slate interior. 5,124 documented miles! The car had never been rained on. Top was replaced 2 years ago. The previous owner had the stock wheels chrome plated. What a difference that makes!

I'll post some pictures when she gets out of the garage. Weather is lousy today.

Another Crossfire Roadster owner from South Carolina- Anderson. I just bought my 05 Limited Roadster on 1/23/15 with 34,000 miles. Love the ride ! ! Can't wait to take it to the "dragon". I have tamed the dragon on my Harley but I can't wait to introduce my Xfire to the curves.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mackel

Welcome to Crossfire Ownership and also to this Forum. Lots of great info & expertise within this Forum. We also have a group of Crossfire owners in & around the Upstate. Sometimes hard getting us together for an event, but keep watching in the SE Region for the occasional notice/update.

Later,

Old 02-02-2015, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by TonysXfire
Another Crossfire Roadster owner from South Carolina- Anderson. I just bought my 05 Limited Roadster on 1/23/15 with 34,000 miles. Love the ride ! ! Can't wait to take it to the "dragon". I have tamed the dragon on my Harley but I can't wait to introduce my Xfire to the curves.
Welcome to Crossfire Ownership and also to this Forum. Lots of great info & expertise within this Forum. We also have a group of Crossfire owners in & around the Upstate. Sometimes hard getting us together for an event, but keep watching in the SE Region for the occasional notice/update.

Later,

Old 02-02-2015, 05:43 PM

Welcome Tony. i"m a Crossfire "nut" living on the coast...Myrtle Beach, SC..This is the place to be for Crossfireing!!!!...Carl