New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Manitoba Crossfire Owners.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manitoba Crossfire Owners.

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

I have found this forum great and very informative thus far. You guys know everything about these cars..
I am the proud owner of a Pearle White 04 Crossfire Coupe with 2 tone red black interior. I find these cars amazingly good looking and unique and really an extension of my personality... I am also happy to see that it is not only me that feels that way and that there are may others out there who love this car...

I was wondering if there were any other people from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada who are member..

thanks

S

Old 01-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Received 585 Likes on 488 Posts
Default Re: Manitoba Crossfire Owners.

Originally Posted by MB04XFIRE

I have found this forum great and very informative thus far. You guys know everything about these cars..
I am the proud owner of a Pearle White 04 Crossfire Coupe with 2 tone red black interior. I find these cars amazingly good looking and unique and really an extension of my personality... I am also happy to see that it is not only me that feels that way and that there are may others out there who love this car...

I was wondering if there were any other people from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada who are member..

thanks

S
Welcome MB04XFIRE, there are quite a few of us in Ontario and The SOCO* group meet now and then.
Manitoba does not bring anyone to mind though, but I am sure there are some.
One thing to remember, do not go to a dealership unless you have not found the solution here or they will rip you off big time and still not get it right the first time in many cases. Then you have to go back and get ripped of some more.
* Southern Ontario Crossfire Owners

Old 02-14-2015, 03:09 AM

You have a transplanted Brandon member (Now Southern Alberta). Quite new as well.
Just purchased my dream car SRT-6 Coupe, 2 weeks in the garage, can't even get it out to wash it due to the ice berg out front of the house.
I know there are of couple of Xfires in Brandon, members? Can't say.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:03 PM

Hi dawazajo,

Welcome to the forum.. I bet you can't wait til spring as well to take it out..
I actually bought mine from a guy in Brandon a few months back so there is now one less xfire out there lol.
Post some pics of your srt, I'm sure everyone would love to see them.

S

Old 02-15-2015, 06:59 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I am the proud owner of a Pearle White 04 Crossfire Coupe with 2 tone red black interior.
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have one of the Crossfire's best color combinations.
But then I'm a little partial.;

Old 02-16-2015, 03:07 PM

Lol indeed it is the best color combo.. Great minds think alike lol

Old 02-25-2015, 12:24 PM

Just back from vacation.
The ad that was shown on the bottom of the thread, i purchased.
you say you got your Crossfire from Brandon.......mmmmmm. just freshly repainted to Pearl White, guy lives over by the Brandon Hospital, car was under a tarp out of the snow?

If this is the one you have a very nice car.....yup, almost.

Old 02-25-2015, 01:49 PM

Holidays are always a good thing lol.
Unfortunately I can't see that ad that you are referring to in order to checkout your car.

Yes exactly that's the car I purchased. It really mint, well taken care of.
The guy was a really nice guy as well. Since I changed the battery I am just having some issues with it in regards to the locking of the vehicle. The locking pump module is acting up. Took everything apart in the trunk. Didn't find any water down there and the module looks brand new so not sure if that's the issue.. Gonna have to try and figure out the problem..

Your srt is prone to getting leaks under the trunk to ruin these locking pump modules.nthe seal around the wing in the back is out of place from factory and rain leaks in... Checkout and search those threads on here for some insight on the problem and the how to fix the problem..

Better to prevent now then to fix later...

Old 03-06-2015, 12:30 AM

Did you see what I just saw on Kijiji in your town link: LOW MILES 13700mi 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe (2 door) | used cars & trucks | Winnipeg | Kijiji Unbelievable......13,700 kilometers or miles on this car.....for $13,000.00 Canadian dollars.......must be a bad ad! This thing should smell new from a block away!

Old 03-06-2015, 12:34 AM

Ya.. But there is no photo of it that I can see.. So who knows what it looks like.. Being stored forever can bring on some other issues too.. Like dry engine seals etc...

Old 05-08-2022, 12:10 PM

thanks

S
I was about to post the same question as I'm wondering if anyone in Winnipeg has found any good mechanics/garages to perform service on these cars. I have a 2005 SRT6