Australia Serving Australia.

CROSSFIRE CRUISE THIS SATURDAY...Come on guys AND girls

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CROSSFIRE CRUISE THIS SATURDAY...Come on guys AND girls

SYDNEY CROSSFIRE CRUSE !!!!!!! 22.08.2009

Hey there guys and girls, anyone who has a Crossfire and is interested in a cruse this Saturday arvo 22.08.2009 please come and meet us at Thornleigh Mcdonalds at 3pm be there sharp as we will be leaving at 330pm on the DOT.
We already have a few people joining the cruse thus far so if you would like to join us let me know via reply or just turn up on the day.
Having said that it would be great to reply so I have an idea of the numbers.
We will be either be driving to Woolongong or the northern beaches and or Newcastle.
We will work out all the details on the day before we leave Macdonalds the more Crossfires the more fun.....so come join us for a fun filled day including stop off's for car pic's and lunch....I am trying to secure a Photographer for the day too.
Scotty

Old 08-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Default Re: CROSSFIRE CRUSE THIS SATURDAY....Come on guys AND girls

Hey Guys...

See you on Saturday. If I can catch up to the other Silver Crossfire who works near me I will let him know as well.

Cheers
Brett

Old 08-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Default Sydney Cruise Report - 22 August 2009

We had a great cruise and get together yesterday - three forum members - CrossfireScotty (and Kat) - SRT Roadster, OzCrossfire - Silver Coupe, Bodog (and Robin) -Blaze Red Coupe met in Thornleigh and drove through the Galston Gorge - lots of nice twists and turns and a some opportunity for a bit of speed , then up Old Northern Road to Wisemans Ferry, across the river and along the banks of the Hawkesbury River, then down the Old Pacific Highway to Sydney

We cruised and chatted for almost 5 hours - and every stop meant another conversation about the features and quirks of our Crossfires, inevitably linked back to a forum topic/thread - we covered everything and it was great to share sometime with other Crossfire owners who enjoy their cars as much. Lots of talk of mods and tweaks and the inevitable joy of keeping our front rims clean (bring on the ceramic pads!)

We're going to do it all again over the coming summer and if there's anyone else out there in Sydney who would like to join us then just let us know.

Thanks for the company guys.

Here's some photo's and I'll add more to my gallery later on today

Couldn't resist this one of the SRT in the gorge - remember we have right hand drive cars over here

Last edited by Bodog; 08-22-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Default Re: CROSSFIRE CRUSE THIS SATURDAY....Come on guys AND girls

Hey there Terry,
Great write up by the way and some nice pictures too. It was a whole lot of fun yesterday and into the night catching up with yourself, Rob and Brett I look 4ward to doing it all again.
I will try to download some pictures that I took yesterday onto this site later today or tonight.
It was nice to see 3 Crossies out and about on the road in one place at the same time it got some heads turning thats for sure.
For now keep your rims clean and will chat with you later.

Cheers

Old 08-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Default Re: CROSSFIRE CRUISE THIS SATURDAY...Come on guys AND girls

Hey Guys
I think I was still driving the old pac highway in my sleep last night according to my wife I was laughing loudly, it may have been the after affects of the pizza also, . Great day... closest we will get to the tail of the dragon. Don't now how many 180 degree hairpins there are in the tail like the one in the photo of Scotty's black SRT above.

Looking forward to the next one....

Cheers
Brett

Old 08-24-2009, 12:00 AM

Hey there Brett, thats funny that your wife said that you were laughing in your sleep you must have been dreaming about the same thing I couldnt stop smiling about and that was to see 3 Crossfires in the same place at the same time....lol...but aside from that it was great to meet you guys and to go for a cruise. The weather was great and the location was perfect all those hairpin corners is what the Crossfires live for. Kat and I will look 4ward to the next meet.
Have a think about where you guys would like to go on our next cruise, I think the Gong would still be a great run and would make some nice action shots besode each other along the long roads down there and the Gong has some magical places to take some nice pics of the 3 Crossies around the beaches.

Cheers to all
Scotty

Old 08-24-2009, 10:17 AM

Great to see you's got out and about. Always good to see a group of chryslers out cruisin.

This Saturday night being the last for the month, Harry's at Liverpool usually has a large gathering of cars including Chryslers. But we are still out numbered by the fords and holdens. It would be good to seee some more though. So feel free to drop by say gday its free and plenty of people to chat with. and it could be the start of some combined cruisin.