CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Australia (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/australia/)
-   -   Crossfire runs in Sydney (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/australia/6540-crossfire-runs-sydney.html)

fun320 10-30-2004 03:39 AM

Crossfire runs in Sydney

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in getting together for Crossfire runs (either just Crossfires or in conjunction with PT Cruisers or others), drop me a message and we can arrange the run.

michael 01-19-2005 03:44 AM

Re: Crossfire runs in Sydney

Mate, i think thats a great idea, great minds think alike. I was just about to post a request for driver wanting to participate in a drive day. I hope you in sydney. let me know where your plan to go.

tony60x 01-19-2005 04:02 PM

Count me in - I am in the Illawarra but Syndey is cool.

cheers

tonyd

michael 01-19-2005 05:08 PM

Excellent, so that makes three of us i guess. if we could get say half a dozen or so cars i think it would be great fun.

PTCruz 01-19-2005 05:26 PM

There is a PT club run next wednesday down to Canberra that you guys might be interested in. There'll be a few PT's (some from the Illawarra too). Check out this link for details http://www.ptcruisers.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1113 the crowd is very friendly (if not a little crazy at times) but the Crossfires are more than welcome to join in.

Not sure if we'll be going in our XF but you guys are difinitely invited. I'll post info on the next run which will be the All American mystery cruise that should be on Saturday night 5 Feb. I'll post more details when I know.

Greg

MI Roadster 01-24-2005 10:13 AM

Hi Mates!
Hope you don't mind me comin' in on your Aussie section, but I have to know what these are? They sound Australian, and I thougth one of you might be able to educate me :)
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_145_13.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_144_4.gif

PTCruz 01-24-2005 03:05 PM

The first one must be Canadian coz Poutine is a Canadian thing I think. It's fries gravy and cheese or something. The 2nd will be Australia and he's just saying Good Day but I though after those 2 crocodile fools that everyone would know what g'day is! :) No idea what the 3rd is supposed to be.

Enjoy
Greg

MI Roadster 01-24-2005 03:17 PM

Haha, thanks PT, I would have thought they were aussie. I knew the 2nd one. Was just saying "G'Day to you:) The 3rd one is me freezing here in Michigan, USA. It's winter here now and well below freezing temps with over a foot of snow. Happy summer to you!

tony60x 01-24-2005 05:59 PM

dude
where are you in MI - i worked in troy for a while - also freezed my buns whilst i was there.

all the best

CrossfireScotty 08-07-2009 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by fun320
Hi all,

If anyone is interested in getting together for Crossfire runs (either just Crossfires or in conjunction with PT Cruisers or others), drop me a message and we can arrange the run.

Hey there David, Im Scotty I live in Sydney and also own a nice black limitted edition crossfire roadster. I am also the founder of sydney eleite sports car club if your interested in a chat or joining us on our cruzes feel free to drop me a line at mrmischief29@hotmail.com

Scotty

Bodog 08-08-2009 01:41 AM

Scotty
I'm interested if you are thinking of organising a get together around Sydney - always interested in a drive :D

BTW I spotted another Blaze Red Coupe today at Castle Hill - Build# 9358 - so a "little brother" of mine and I've met OzCrossfire from out Penrith way who has SSB Coupe - but certainly don't see many other Crossfires around

CrossfireScotty 08-08-2009 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bodog
Scotty
I'm interested if you are thinking of organising a get together around Sydney - always interested in a drive :D

BTW I spotted another Blaze Red Coupe today at Castle Hill - Build# 9358 - so a "little brother" of mine and I've met OzCrossfire from out Penrith way who has SSB Coupe - but certainly don't see many other Crossfires around

Hey there Bodog I am in the middle of organising a crossfire run to woolongong in the next weekend or two numbers depending. Ill give you my personal address so you can reply that way instead of on here. Once I have all the numbers we will go from there with numbers, times and a place to meet up.
Im from Sydney's north side and have not seen any other crossfires on the road since I have had mone 1 year.
Please contact me ASAP if your interested in a Woolongong run either next Sunday or the one after.
mrmischief29@hotmail.com

Look 4ward to hearing from you champ.

Scotty

Bodog 08-08-2009 10:16 PM

I've sent you an email

BTW to avoid getting hit with SPAM (bots gather up email addresses on the net regularly) you might want to edit your email address to something like:

mrmischief29athotmail.com

Hopefully we can get some others interested in a cruise

CrossfireScotty 08-08-2009 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bodog
I've sent you an email

BTW to avoid getting hit with SPAM (bots gather up email addresses on the net regularly) you might want to edit your email address to somethnig like:

mrmischief29athotmail.com

Hopefully we can get some others interested in a cruise

Cheers mate thanks for the tip.....I just opened my email and sent you a reply after I posted on here, am a little new on here and still getting use to how this site works.

Cheers

OzCrossfire 08-09-2009 10:04 PM

I'm up for a run. The gong would be great for a first run, there is a great pizza joint down there, which I have seen the PT's go to occasionally. Will speak to the events co-ordinator and see what the plans are for us over the next couple of weeks.

Cheers
Brett

CrossfireScotty 08-09-2009 10:53 PM

Hey mate looking 4ward to catching up. There has been a slight change in plans tho the run will be on next Sunday instead of the Saturday as I have work commitments on this weekend.
So it will be Sunday the 23.08.2009.

Scotty

OzCrossfire 08-10-2009 05:43 PM

Cheers Scotty
Next Sunday is the 16th. or the Sunday after.

cheers
Brett

CrossfireScotty 08-11-2009 03:57 AM

Hey there mate the run will be on Sunday the 23rd meaning next sundaynt this coming one...I will post detalis closer to the time and work out a central meeting place. What area are you in ?

Scotty

i2s2bme 08-19-2009 07:53 AM

Hello Crossfire peoples
and to Bodog for leading me to this forum.
Good too see others enjoying the Chrysler family get togethers
Just on previous posting regarding Pizza's in the Gong the actual place is
"Pizza with Muscle" and its in helensburg. They also have one in Kurnell and Miranda.
We have not been to Miranda as yet.
But can say they are a good destination for a cruise no matter the amount of cars.
The owners are very accomodating there shops have dine in or take away with seating for upto 25-30 people.
The shops all have an automotive theme. With pictures and models all over the shop.
The last time we went was 2 weeks ago to Kurnell
and they gave a trophy to there favourite car which they do to all clubs who visit.
Across from the Kurnell shop there is a grassed area for parking behind the bustop
The helensburgh as parking in a side street but not in veiw of the store.

But good to see you guys organising some runs.
There are a couple of ones coming up that are open to anyone
Berrima BBQ from Leos casula 13th sept just bring some meat or try the local shops
leaving at 10 am as i said its open to anyone who wants to come last year they had close to 50 or so cars
also if you prefer to park and chat
the last saturday of every month is a gathering of cars
At Harry's Cafe De Wheels Liverpool
Just come along park your car and grab a pie and have a chat
usually the American muscle car club and firebird clubs are there plus always a few PT's around most saturday nights

Look forward to seeing you guys out and about
Give us a yell for any help or info
Keep an eye out for a black split rear windowed PT with Caddy tailights
Rego KRU22A thats me

Bodog 08-19-2009 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by CrossfireScotty
Hey there mate the run will be on Sunday the 23rd meaning next sundaynt this coming one...I will post detalis closer to the time and work out a central meeting place. What area are you in ?
Scotty

Just so everyone got the latest on this get together and is on the same page:

The date has changed for this - its now this Saturday 22 August and we are meeting at McDonalds Thornleigh on Pennant Hills Road, Thornleigh at 3pm for a 3.30pm departure (to where I'm not exactly sure!)

Be great to see as many along as we can muster