-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

Xfi Decals and #'s

Old 06-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 457 Likes on 321 Posts
Default Re: Xfi Decals and #'s

Update:
FP and myself have made numerous efforts here for months to obtain the stickers , membership cards , and club banners from the previous member who was to be running this club but have had absolutely no luck in making contact with him in order to get these materials sent to us..
We have even been in contact with two members here that live nearby his house and they to have had no contact with him.
It's a unfortunate situation but there is not much more we can do at this point.
We are still re-organizing at this point.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:50 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where did my 10$ end up going? do you guys have control of that account or is he still getting it all?

Old 06-08-2008, 06:52 PM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by HyprLtH20
where did my 10$ end up going? do you guys have control of that account or is he still getting it all?
We do not have any $$ that were sent, nor any of the decals and banners.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:58 PM

The money went to Sennaspirit and we have never had any involvement with moneys exchanged nor received anything from him.
Thats what we were trying to do from the very beginning of this whole transition.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

no big deal to me Valk, FP, we will get'er up and runnin' rt soon, everyone needs to patient...we are starting all over sounds like...so that takes time...I have a dealership willing to listen to my ideas locally, so maybe we can revive some help from Chrysler LLC...

Old 06-09-2008, 08:26 AM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

im not worried about the 10$.. its not that. i just think its pretty shadey for him to do that. its basically theft... how many members have given him 10$? and how many have not recieved anything in return?

Old 06-09-2008, 09:11 AM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

There's got to be more to this. I don't think Dave is a shady guy, but who knows what's going on in his life. He was a very active member, until all of a sudden he disappeared. Eventually we'll get to the bottom of this. But, this is one of the reasons we will not have only one person running the club. I understand your concerns. Believe me, we don't get it either.

Be patient, and hang in there.

Old 06-09-2008, 09:38 AM

I would also like to add here that senna (Dave) is a respectable guy and had no intention of ripping people off.
FP and I have both spent a weekend with him at Woodward last year and he is a terrific guy and owns a beautiful Crossfire.
He somewhat reluctantly took over the old XFI club for Redcross and then had some personal hardships shortly afterwords.
Not making excuses but he was never out to steal peoples money.

Old 06-09-2008, 02:16 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

well i dont want to point my finger and that was never my intention.. i am very new to xfi and obviously do not know any of the details that have been occuring.. i was just stating the way things seemed. he should obviously know that he is still recieving money from new members and should also know that he couldnt just go mia on the club. he had a responsibility that he needed to fullfil. i do agree that the club should not be handled by one single person..

Old 06-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll vouch for Dave as well.

We all had a great time at the WDC last year, Dave included. As I understand it, he had some medical issues last fall, followed by a business venture that was struggling. At no time do I think he was trying to rip people off, he just had some issues that made him lose interest in trying to run the club, and the forum in general.

If anything, I'd just like to hear from him to make sure everything's alright.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:08 PM

well i don't want to point my finger and that was never my intention.. i am very new to xfi and obviously do not know any of the details that have been occurring.. i was just stating the way things seemed. he should obviously know that he is still receiving money from new members and should also know that he couldn't just go mia on the club. he had a responsibility that he needed to fullfil. i do agree that the club should not be handled by one single person..
He actually only received money from about 10 members and then stopped accepting payments late last year. It is not as though he has continued taking money and not providing a service.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:51 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

like i said .. i do not know any of the details that have been occuring.. from an outsider view this is what i am seeing.. i can now see how i was wrong. i am excited for the club to be back up and running! lets have some fun!

Old 06-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I no someone got my money because it showed up on my charge card

Old 06-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Let's just stay positive...let the Senior's to this forum figure it out...then we will start fresh w/ officers and everything that goes w/ it...just the ole' Doc's opinion...