-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.
View Poll Results: Are you still an active member?
Yes, I am an active member and wish to continue
92.59%
Yes, I am a member but don't wish to continue
0%
No, I'm not member but wish to join
0%
No, I'm not a memeber but I sent my dues and have not heard back from XFI
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

XFi Member List

Old 08-02-2007, 11:53 AM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default XFi Member List

JD, Is there a list on this forum of all XFi members? I tried searching for one, but can't find it. Can you post an updated list on this forum?

Old 08-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: XFi Member List

You will find the roster under XFi Discussion.......it's a sticky.......at the top.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by danimal
You will find the roster under XFi Discussion.......it's a sticky.......at the top.

I keep checking........but it has my name wrong!

It's "apkano".....not "you are next!!!!!!!"

I'm #173.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by apkano
I keep checking........but it has my name wrong!

It's "apkano".....not "you are next!!!!!!!"

I'm #173.
Me too, I'm SilverFox.....Not "you are next!!!!!"

I'm #173b

Old 02-19-2008, 02:08 PM

Just curious if anyone knows if the roster will be updated anytime?

Also curious if anyone has heard from Senna?

Old 02-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 451 Likes on 318 Posts

Just curious if anyone knows if the roster will be updated anytime?

Also curious if anyone has heard from Senna?
I talked with him a few weeks ago. He said he had gotten 100 new decals made for new XFI members and was getting stuff together to send them out. I would imaging he will update the list at some point although he still has only been online here once this year ??

Old 02-19-2008, 02:25 PM

Thanks Gary.......I hope everything is alright with Dave?

I think he's had one helluva year.

Old 03-08-2008, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patpur
Not sure whats going on with Dave either. I have PM'd and not gotten anything back. I hate to say this because Dave is a buddy but I think if Crossfire International is to continue someone else needs to run it. Otherwise it seems pretty dead in the water. I've tried to join since Carlisle last summer. That's how long this has been going on. I just don't get it.

Pat

I would have to agree with Pat here. I have spoken with Dave (Sennaspirit) several times this year and he has said he is right on top of this XFI membership stuff but nothing has been received by many members still waiting. As a moderator I have received some PM's asking what is happening and I simply don't have any answers. Dave (Sennaspirit) has only logged in one time this year on January 3 and if he doesn't log in he doesn't get PM's.

Last edited by Valk; 03-10-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:36 PM
FP

I have tried to get in contact with Dave as well with no luck. The last time he logged in was in early January. I will look for his phone number. He gave me his business card during our meet in Woodward last August.
I hope I still have it. I hope all is well with him, but if he needs help with the XFi club I'm sure some of the members are willing to help until he gets back up to speed. Even then, I think we need to have a small team running the club so that we don't get into a situation like this. I don't think it's prudent to have one person running the club. I suggested this before while RedCross was running XFI. Nothing bureaucratic, just a little structure.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by FP
I have tried to get in contact with Dave as well with no luck. The last time he logged in was in early January. I will look for his phone number. He gave me his business card during our meet in Woodward last August.
I hope I still have it. I hope all is well with him, but if he needs help with the XFi club I'm sure some of the members are willing to help until he gets back up to speed. Even then, I think we need to have a small team running the club so that we don't get into a situation like this. I don't think it's prudent to have one person running the club. I suggested this before while RedCross was running XFI. Nothing bureaucratic, just a little structure.

I agree.......I posted the proposition of Gary taking over on another thread......but if it takes a group of us.......I'm willing to donate some time!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:43 PM

I agree.......I posted the proposition of Gary taking over on another thread......but if it takes a group of us.......I'm willing to donate some time!
Although I am pretty active here I have heard of the difficulties Senna has had in trying to make the transition from Redcross.
A lot of mis information and then a overload of new folks sending $$ without providing all the required info etc. A real nightmare according to Senna. The only way I would take this on is if Senna sent me all the stickers and membership cards etc. I don't know how easy it will be to sort out 6 months of applications by members who have and have not paid or supplied the required info to establish membership.I will contact Senna and propose this option and see if he wants out. I am unsure if any other party here would need to be involved with this transfer of responsibility. I also don't know how to change a members status to show XFI membership and set up access to the XFI member forum.

Update to this post see post #34

Last edited by Valk; 03-10-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:47 PM
FP

I want to be respectful to Dave. Lets contact Redcross and get some information from him. I think he's in the same town as Dave. If Dave needs help, we'll offer it, and if he needs out, we'll work it out somehow.

I will contact redcross, and have him call you Gary if you want.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:48 PM

Hell.....by the end of the day I just might have you volunteered to the Nuclear Regulatory Agency Gary!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by FP
I want to be respectful to Dave. Lets contact Redcross and get some information from him. I think he's in the same town as Dave. If Dave needs help, we'll offer it, and if he needs out, we'll work it out somehow.

I will contact redcross, and have him call you Gary if you want.
I don't believe Redcross has any involvement or interest in this anymore.At this point Dave has more of the info to make another transition. Also no disrespect to Dave here intended. I just think he may need help or want out. We will just have to see what happens.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:55 PM
FP

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
I don't believe Redcross has any involvment or interest in this anymore. Also no disrespect to Dave here intended. I just think he may need help or want out. We will just have to see what happens.
I meant redcross might be able to have him contact one us. They are in the same town and that may make it easier. Red still logs on here sometimes. That would be his only involvement.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by FP
I meant redcross might be able to have him contact one us. They are in the same town and that may make it easier. Red still logs on here sometimes. That would be his only involvement.
I can generally call Dave and talk with him anytime. I will call him tomorrow and discuss this option with him.
I am open to Redcross being involved as well. No problem with that.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:06 PM
FP

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
I can generally call Dave and talk with him anytime. I will call him tomorrow and discuss this option with him.
I am open to Redcross being involved as well. No problem with that.
If you have Dave's number, than this is a moot point. Please call him and let us know what he thinks. If you want to have a conference that's good too.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by FP
If you have Dave's number, than this is a moot point. Please call him and let us know what he thinks. If you want to have a conference that's good too.
I sent you a PM

Last edited by Valk; 03-08-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am on the forum at least twice a day. I have lots of free time and wouldn't mind helping out if needed. I hate to see this fizzle and die.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:58 AM
RPM

We really need a well organized club. We will especially need one in years to come.

Quick Reply: XFi Member List