-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

XFI membership ???

Old 09-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XFI membership ???

Sent info in for membership. Paid dues through PayPal. Sent emails asking status of membership. Haven't heard anything. Does XFI still exist? Thanks

Old 09-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 451 Likes on 318 Posts
Default Re: XFI membership ???

Yes it does,We are just waiting for "Sennaspirit" to get administrative power transferred to him from the administrators in the forum. Be patient , I am also waiting and have been contacted by sennaspirit regarding the delay.

Old 09-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: XFI membership ???

Hey guys waiting on Memberships.

New stickers were completed today, should have everything by friday. Double checking that I have everyone's information, and will send PM's if i need anything else.

Again, I'd like to thank REDCROSS for starting this and doing a fantastic job. If you never met him, well you missed out...he's something else. RED tells me he will be at Carlisle next year, just with his new crew. He always has a place with us!

Your membership will include two small XFi stickers and one larger one (typically we put them under the wing, but that's up to you)!
Your membership card.
Join the Crossfireforum cards (to leave for other XF's you come across in your travels).

I'm going to be adding some new things as well soon, and will send notes out to existing members to see if they want to get some of these items.

Thanks everyone...PM me if you need anything.

Senna