-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

Cicci

Old 01-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cicci

In trying to join CICCI, I've forgotten my password. However 'IT' won't accept either my User Name or email address to find out what it is - but bet I keyed in the correct password.

Now what?

Biba

Old 01-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Cicci

Originally Posted by BibaResto
In trying to join CICCI, I've forgotten my password. However 'IT' won't accept either my User Name or email address to find out what it is - but bet I keyed in the correct password.

Now what?

Biba

Sorry for your inconvenience! I have notified the IT guys and they will get on this. Thanks for joining!

Old 01-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

I have also alerted the staff at CICCI
You should have some help on the way

Old 01-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BibaResto,
If you have not joined CICCI yet, you would not have a login. Our records do not show a member with your name. Did you register with another user name?

Old 01-08-2014, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by itsky
BibaResto,
If you have not joined CICCI yet, you would not have a login. Our records do not show a member with your name. Did you register with another user name?

I too have not been able to locate a "member" login for BibaResto in the database. BibaResto, if possible can you PM one of us your screenName, email address and actual name so we can better research your inquiry?

Old 01-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Forum Regular
Default Cicci

Ummm, guys, look in the upper left hand corner of my post. What does it say? And it shows up every-time I post

If CICCI won't accept either my username nor my email address, how can I (a) get my password - which I'm sure it is one of two which I've keyed in (b) pay my $35 to join CICCI?

I believe this falls under Catch 22.

Biba (aka BibaResto)

Old 01-08-2014, 01:05 PM

Hi Biba,
You can join CICCI by going to our web page, Welcome To Crossfire International!. On our main screen, scroll down to the center of the screen and click on "Click here to join" graphic. This will provide instructions on how to become a CICCI member. If you should have any other questions, please let me know.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now what?

Biba
Biba: Don't get discouraged...it took me 2 or 3 tries...finally got onboard...you will love this club...great guys/gals and tons of invaluable help when need...Carl

Old 01-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by itsky
Hi Biba,
You can join CICCI by going to our web page, Welcome To Crossfire International!. On our main screen, scroll down to the center of the screen and click on "Click here to join" graphic. This will provide instructions on how to become a CICCI member. If you should have any other questions, please let me know.
Hi, Gary...Carl

Old 01-08-2014, 09:25 PM

Ummm, guys, look in the upper left hand corner of my post. What does it say? And it shows up every-time I post

If CICCI won't accept either my username nor my email address, how can I (a) get my password - which I'm sure it is one of two which I've keyed in (b) pay my $35 to join CICCI?

I believe this falls under Catch 22.

Biba (aka BibaResto)
What are you referring to "in the upper left hand corner of your post"?

Old 01-08-2014, 09:30 PM

What is your CICCI screen name "Biba" or "BibaResto"? I searched the database and no results found for either. Please do yourself a favor and send a PM with the information I requested earlier and the situation will be resolved within minutes.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Forum Regular
Default Cicci

To the best of my knowledge I'm on the way to becoming a Cicci member. I've filled out all of the info, including my 'screen name' BibaResto.

It just seemed strange that I joined the Forum about eight months ago, but I don't show up anywhere except when I post. Hopefully my filling in the blanks today will then make me visible to the records/record keepers.

Biba (last name - pretty much the only name I use - restorations are what I do for clients)

Old 01-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

To the best of my knowledge I'm on the way to becoming a Cicci member. I've filled out all of the info, including my 'screen name' BibaResto.

It just seemed strange that I joined the Forum about eight months ago, but I don't show up anywhere except when I post. Hopefully my filling in the blanks today will then make me visible to the records/record keepers.

Biba (last name - pretty much the only name I use - restorations are what I do for clients)

Please know that the databases of this forum and CICCI are two separate entities. Thus the CICCI website doesn't recognize this forum's names until they are manually entered into the database. Thank you for joining. We look forward to having you as a member!

Old 01-13-2014, 06:43 PM

Welcome Biba to CICCI!

Old 01-13-2014, 06:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Biba!!

Old 01-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I think that was the confusion. The forum www.crossfireforum.org is totally different and owned by a private company. www.crossfireinternational.com is a private club for crossfire owners and friends. You have joined a "car" club now. The forum is public and open to anyone. The club is not. Welcome aboard..... BibaResto.... but I really should do that over at the "club"...lol.

Old 01-15-2014, 09:12 PM
Forum Regular
Default Cicci

So when will C-I-C-C-I show up by my, ummm, stage name in the upper left corner of my posts?

Biba

Old 01-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

So when will C-I-C-C-I show up by my, ummm, stage name in the upper left corner of my posts?

Biba
Those were done with the old owner of the site. Maybe one of the moderators can add that to your sig...for you. Gary?

Old 01-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Biba
Welcome to the club Biba
Your CICCI logo is now under your avatar here on the forum.
Sorry about all the confusion getting you into a membership with us at CICCI and thank you for your patience

Gary