Canada Serving Canada.

Muskoka Tour - June 18th

Old 06-19-2016, 09:16 AM
Forum Regular
Default Muskoka Tour - June 18th

Thanks to Hal & Gwen for organizing another successful Crossfire tour. Great "goody" bag Hal! Nice job!
It was great seeing new faces and seeing our group continue to expand.

It was also good seeing faces from the past, specifically Wally who I hadn't talk to for what seemed years.
Looking forward to our next event and invite other southern Ontario Crossfire owners, some of who seem to be missing in action, to join us in the future!

Tony

Old 06-19-2016, 04:50 PM
Default Re: Muskoka Tour - June 18th

SparkieSRT6 seen the convoy near Barrie! Said hello to Pitmarshall when passing and the reply was "its a crossfire". Maybe a little to much wind in the hair and words got muffled. But the smiles were in every car!

Old 06-19-2016, 08:23 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
SparkieSRT6 seen the convoy near Barrie! Said hello to Pitmarshall when passing and the reply was "its a crossfire". Maybe a little to much wind in the hair and words got muffled. But the smiles were in every car!
Lol...Yes, but then John did realise it was me. I could not get Norms attention or Tony's as I passed. Gwen did wave. Everyone tries to ignore Jeepers. I did not recognise anyone else in the group.

Old 06-20-2016, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6 View Post
Lol...Yes, but then John did realise it was me. I could not get Norms attention or Tony's as I passed. Gwen did wave. Everyone tries to ignore Jeepers. I did not recognise anyone else in the group.
You past them, shame on them. I had planned on going but the Fathers Day BBQ was switched to Saturday.

Old 06-20-2016, 04:11 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

Originally Posted by onehundred80 View Post
You past them, shame on them. I had planned on going but the Fathers Day BBQ was switched to Saturday.
Yes I did ! Only because there were not any SRT's in the pack. My 285hp ***** with mud tires is fast....but not that fast.lol
The timing of our meet up was really quite remarkable. I entered onto Hwy 11 on one of those very short on-ramps which put me right in the middle of the Crossfire pack. One minute before or after and wouldn't even have seen them.

Old 07-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Forum Regular

OCO Strikes again with a heck of a GREAT time and yes there was 1 SRT6 in the pack

Last edited by Big Daddy; 07-05-2016 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Spacing
Old 07-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Forum Regular