Car Shows The place to discuss car shows and tips and tricks for winning them...

2016 EURO Auto Festival - OCT, 2016

Old 07-15-2016, 06:35 PM
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts
Default 2016 EURO Auto Festival - OCT, 2016

Registration is now open for the upcoming EURO Auto Festival in Upstate SC. The showfield venue will one again be the Preserve at Verdae Golf Course in Greenville, SC. Course is adjacent to Embassy Suites on Verda Blvd, which is serving as host hotel. Car will be displayed throughout the golf course.

Below is a message from Vicky Ebner, who is handling registrations:

We are getting ready for another great show this year! You should have received a newsletter yesterday letting you know registration is now open. I will be processing the registrations again this year and wanted to go over some details that will make your registration process a smooth one.

We have changed who we use for our online registration software this year and we think it will be a more user friendly experience as it will save your information from year to year and you will have your own login to be able to double check what you registered, etc.

All of that said, here are a couple of things for you to know. The website we are using requires you make a profile and create a username and password. Use this link to create a profile. https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/register.start

Then it will give a long list of events that you can search through to find ours or just use this link to take you directly to our event and you can start registering. http://msreg.com/euroautofest2016. They will ask you to sign in and the great thing is, you don't have to enter in allo f your personal information again because it pulls that from your profile you set up.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all and I'll be happy to help.

Thank you and looking forward to a great 2016 show!

Vickie Ebner
EURO Auto Festival
Registrations
www.euroautofestival.com

Crossfires have participated in this event in years past, but we've sort of forgotten about this stellar car show right here in Upstate SC. I'd would strongly suggest we consider participating in this year's event. I've attached the poster for this year's event, which features British Roadsters.

Later,

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
2016 Poster.jpg (179.5 KB, 12 views)
Old 07-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Default Re: 2016 EURO Auto Festival - OCT, 2016

Attached is an updated listing of cars that have already registered for OCT's EURO Auto Festival.

Later,

Attached Images
Old 10-22-2016, 09:21 PM

The 2016 Euro Auto Festival was held today in Greenville, SC. I've created an album of pictures taken at today's showfield on the Verdae Green Golf Course.

2016 Euro Auto Festival Showfield

Last edited by dedwards0323; 10-23-2016 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 12:03 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey,Thanks for sharring your pictures. Nice cars....Squirrel Crusher