CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Car Shows (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/car-shows/)
-   -   Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018 (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/car-shows/77677-carlisle-chrysler-july-13-15-2018-a.html)

acrispy1 06-21-2018 01:14 PM

Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

All the rooms that were blocked for us are all taken. They do still have rooms available, just not at the group price.

tommh50 06-22-2018 03:50 PM

Tony, I’m not going to make it this year. My son and I have tickets for the Pittsburgh vintage Gran Prix that weekend.
It was a tough choice
Tom

DTMenace 06-27-2018 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
To All Attending the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle, the show field map is attached. It appears we will have a tent/canopy this year. The difference is the parking, separated by the access road, sections 407 for the N/A's & 408 for the SRT6's. It's the same general designated area, Yellow.
I received the entrance package today!
See you there.....
Dennis
DTMenace

acrispy1 06-28-2018 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by DTMenace (Post 907716)
To All Attending the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle, the show field map is attached. It appears we will have a tent/canopy this year. The difference is the parking, separated by the access road, sections 407 for the N/A's & 408 for the SRT6's. It's the same general designated area, Yellow.
I received the entrance package today!
See you there.....
Dennis
DTMenace

Thanks for the info Dennis.

acrispy1 06-28-2018 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by tommh50 (Post 907519)
Tony, I’m not going to make it this year. My son and I have tickets for the Pittsburgh vintage Gran Prix that weekend.
It was a tough choice
Tom

I was looking forward to having a cigar with you Tom. Enjoy the Grand Prix and time with your son. Hopefully next year.

HOT FIYA 07-08-2018 10:10 AM

Good morning ladies & gents.

Sorry for being m.i.a. for the past several months. I've had alot on my plate the last few months and up until just recently I wasn't so sure I was even going to be able to make this event. Long story short, my employer of 9+ years dissolved my position and I was offered a severance package. So needless to say i've been investing most of my focus and resources towards finding a new job. I'm happy to report however that I have a second interview tomorrow. Anywho, things are starting to get back on track for me so I went ahead and booked a hotel and am planning to make the trip up after all. Unfortunately I will not be staying at the Hampton with everyone like I did last year, but I will still try to make it out to any dinners/meet-up's that take place throughout the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

acrispy1 07-11-2018 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by HOT FIYA (Post 908267)
Good morning ladies & gents.

Sorry for being m.i.a. for the past several months. I've had alot on my plate the last few months and up until just recently I wasn't so sure I was even going to be able to make this event. Long story short, my employer of 9+ years dissolved my position and I was offered a severance package. So needless to say i've been investing most of my focus and resources towards finding a new job. I'm happy to report however that I have a second interview tomorrow. Anywho, things are starting to get back on track for me so I went ahead and booked a hotel and am planning to make the trip up after all. Unfortunately I will not be staying at the Hampton with everyone like I did last year, but I will still try to make it out to any dinners/meet-up's that take place throughout the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Good luck with the interview, see you there.

JEFASOLD 07-14-2018 05:02 PM

So sorry I couldn't make it this year. The car has a new graphic on the hood, very neat and a new engine mod, hoping to make it next year.

acrispy1 07-19-2018 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD (Post 908663)
So sorry I couldn't make it this year. The car has a new graphic on the hood, very neat and a new engine mod, hoping to make it next year.

Hope to see you next year.

HOT FIYA 08-05-2018 10:59 AM

Had a great time as always, and it was wonderful catching up with everyone. Until next year!