Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

2005 Aero Blue Roadster in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2020, 10:50 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2005 Aero Blue Roadster in Florida

I'm selling my personal car. It has 51,000 miles and has had all all the maintenance done and then some to ensure that the vehicle is reliable. It has a new top and rebuilt main cylinders, new RCM, new cam and crank sensors, 4 new tires, oil change, transmission service with new gasket and filter, valve cover gaskets with breather reseal, rear diff fluid replaced, engine air filters, cabin air filter, wiper blades, keys rebuilt, and HID headlamps added. I know i'm forgetting some and i'll add more as i remember. I also currently have the 3rd brake light in the mail back to me from getting a full rebuild (some pictures show the car without a 3rd brake light).

Everything in the car works as it should except for the heated seats (both bottoms don't work). I was using the car as a daily driver for a few months but felt bad about the amount of miles i was putting on it so i bought the black roadster with 97,000 miles on it as a fixer upper to daily drive but came to realization that a crossfire isn't the most practice car to have as a daily when you have a 9 year old son that is into sports and trunk space is needed on the regular so i bought a Dodge Dart to be my main daily driver and also own a Jeep as the weekend vehicle. Unless i can find a way to justify the insurance cost of having a 3rd vehicle on my policy the black one will most likely be for sale soon as well.

I live down the road from a major airport so if a fly and drive is preferred i'll accommodate with any needs. There are also many shipping companies in the area. I'm asking $11,500 for the car and am open to offers. If there are any further pictures or video of the car wanted I'll fulfill those requests.

Edit: price drop to $9000, firm.

Sold!

Last edited by DualSportDad; 09-10-2020 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Sold!
Old 02-22-2020, 10:52 AM
Default Re: 2005 Aero Blue Roadster in Florida

looks like half of my photos didn't upload, here's some more.

Old 06-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just found this forum.
is the blue Roadster still available?

Old 06-07-2020, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by miniotis@yahoo.com
Just found this forum.
is the blue Roadster still available?
It is, I just took her for a ride today.

Old 06-07-2020, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by DualSportDad
It is, I just took her for a ride today. https://youtu.be/6UP-jSa3uTo
it looks like you were about 10 miles away- We are in North Naples.

Old 06-07-2020, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by miniotis@yahoo.com
it looks like you were about 10 miles away- We are in North Naples.
A little more, that was six mile cypress parkway, I live right by the whole foods on Daniels parkway in ft. Myers.

Old 06-09-2020, 07:28 PM

Nice car.
My wife and I were just a bit north of you, driving through New Port Richey on a Road Trip last month.
On our 7,000 (seven thousand!) mile drive I kept my eyes open for any Yellow Crossfires that I might be able to buy. Saw one at a shop near Cocoa Beach but the mechanic said the owner wouldn't sell, especially for my budget ($5k).
And here I see you have a driveway full of Crossfires, including a Yellow one!
Your Aero is a good -looking car in a great stable.
Count me as a jealous Crossfire-less Californian.
Wil

Old 06-09-2020, 10:13 PM

thank you sir. The yellow one in that picture is a customer's car. Here in Florida you'll have a hard time finding a roadster for under $10,000 that has been well taken care of. If you're ever in the area again and looking for a car I usually know of a few for sale.

BTW I just noticed my car is still listed at $11,500, my driveway is much more full now than it was back then so I'd like some space back and have dropped the price to $9000.

Old 06-10-2020, 05:56 AM
Forum Regular
Received 132 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by DualSportDad
Here in Florida you'll have a hard time finding a roadster for under $10,000 that has been well taken care of.
Very true. I was born in Florida and lived there all my life except for a 4-year stint in Atlanta & now 3 years in Alabama. Since the age of 25 I've only owned 1 hard-top vehicle. Convertibles are 100% looked at as practical transportation in Florida, with benefits. If anything they are even more useful in the Winter in most parts of Florida because, as any Floridian knows, top-down with the A/C on in a convertible is normal Summer driving!

Old 09-10-2020, 10:21 PM

Sold!

The following users liked this post:
CROSSFIRERUSH (09-12-2020)
Old 09-11-2020, 05:43 AM
Forum Regular
Received 132 Likes on 104 Posts

That paint scheme and parking arrangement is on the right-side of MOST Publix stores. Publix does not allow parking right along-side the store but has ONE row, just ONE row of parking with the parking-spaces painted at an ANGLE to the building so you are never backing your car straight at the building. Notice the height of the Publix store. Now notice the width of the side of a Publix store.

My ex-wife was perhaps the least attentive driver ever issued a Florida driver's license. To show what a great guy I am, AFTER our divorce she had a junk-yard engine put into a brand-new Toyota Camry she purchased right after we split-up. It needed a new engine even though it was less than 2 years old. As I married her when she was just 21 and had taken care of ALL her car maintenance issues, at age 37 she was still blissfully unaware of the importance of having her oil changed, or even of checking the oil-level. And so, her brand-new Camry slowly burned-off all it's oil and seized-up. The mechanic said it had less than a quart in the oil pan. But all that simply leads to my story.

While she was having a replacement-engine installed in her Camry she asked me if she could borrow one of my spare cars to drive for that week. We were on good terms, so I of course said, "Sure. No problem." Well. She took it grocery shopping and parking it in one of those spots you see above on the side of a Publix. When she left she backed it up and the rear bumper struck the side of the building. Yes. That HUGE imobile EDIFACE!!! She struck it hard enough that I had to get a new bumper. She once rear-ended a police car. She once totaled 2 of our 3-car fleet in just 2 weeks. Another time the profligacy of her accidents led to our insurance being canceled (actually we were refused renewal).

Old 09-12-2020, 10:23 AM
Received 188 Likes on 156 Posts

Burt is that you? Older and wiser now!