Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

SSB SRT6 w/78,000 miles - $14,000 OBO, Duluth, MN

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 08:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SSB SRT6 w/78,000 miles - $12,500 OBO, Duluth, MN

Hello,

This car is a Canadian SSB SRT6 in good condition, currently located in Canada about 3 hours north of Duluth, MN. I am just gauging interest right now - the Canadian dollar is so low that I can afford to let the car go for a reasonable USD dollar amount and still get a pretty good return in Canadian dollars.

I've had the car for two summers, and have had it dealer serviced and checked since I've had it. She's been rock solid for me. I did replace the supercharger pump last year. The engine runs smooth and idles well.

There is a check engine light on and the only code that pops is code P0410. According to what I've heard, it's not a big deal which is why I've never bothered taking care of it. I also have a tire pressure light on, but that only came on when I put a spare tire on (I had bought the spare tire off someone on here and thought I'd get some miles on it.) I'm assuming once I switch back to my original rim that the light will go away.

The paint and body is very nice, but not perfect. There's a small rust spot on the hood next to the Chrysler emblem, and your regular paint chips from highway driving. There is also one small scratch on the car about 2 inches long. The 2 rear rims are in great condition. One of the front rims is a little beat up, but the other is good, plus I have that spare (which is likely in need of a TPS). I'll upload pictures this week.

The car is stock except for the Pioneer head unit that I put in because I wanted Bluetooth. I have the stock head unit in good condition as well. I also replaced the cup holder with the storage tray.

The driver's heated seat is not working - I haven't gotten around to pulling the seat and fixing the wires. Everything else in the car functions as it should, although once in a while the power driver seat won't respond immediately?

I'm located in Thunder Bay, ON and am willing to drive a few hours to meet a buyer. I'll be in the Duluth, MN area on August 1st and could arrange a sale then.

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Last edited by axnguyen; 07-21-2015 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SSB SRT6 w/78,000 miles - 12,500 OBO, Duluth, MN

Price drop to 12,500 as I'm told it needs new tires and possible front inner tie rods soon.