Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

2005 SRT-6 Graphite Grey- 62K - $10.5K -

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 06:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 SRT-6 Graphite Grey- 62K - Reduced to $8K

Ok, here it goes, it will probably seem like I'm rambling but I want to make sure i dont forget anything.

Up for sale is my Graphite SRT-6. I bought it off of MagRedVet about 4 years ago.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ls-13-5-a.html

He was super honest and gave me a good deal, so I want to do the same. I really like this car but it's just not very functional as my daily driver and I just don't give it the attention (or throttle) it deserves. It has just over 62K miles on it now. I'm not looking to get rich, just want to sell it for a fair price and hopefully give someone a good car they can finish up (Needs Nitrous....lol....and a few interior fixes as you will read)

I will try and describe it as best as I can. It has been a daily driver for me and magredvet, so you can see it in some areas. The driver seat and center console on the driver has some wear. The steering wheel has wear as well. The left speaker grill has 2 punctures in it and the back speakers are starting to rattle. The door handles clear coat is starting to wear off and the wheels have curb rash. I know it sounds like a junker so far, but I want to be sure I'm being honest.

I have had the headlights professionally restored, replaced the head liner, and did all the oil changes myself with mobile 1 (what mag used)

Now for the good stuff:
NeedsWings (NW) DCAI
NW modified manis
NW Port and Polished Y Pipe
NW Style (did it myself) Intercooler isolator
Zeitronix AF guage (4 in 1, has Boost, Fuel Pressure, and Wide Band)
NW Fuel mod (the one with the variable regulator, zeitronix controller, solenoids, 255 walbro) designed by waldig i think.
181 Pulley
NW Pulley Saver Kit
NW SS Manifold bolts
Eurocharge tune ( i have the self tuner cable as well)
Rear tires are 285 Ventus v12 evo2
johnson intercooler pump
aftermarket paddle shifters

I know im forgetting stuff, so i will update as i remember.

Car is located in San Antonio, Tx (It's in pensacola area florida right now, but its being shipped there next week) I'm Military

I don't get on here very often so feel free to contact me at Andrew DOT j DOT timmins AT gmail DOT com.

Only rule is if i sell it to you and I tear up a bit you can't say anything. Me and the kids like the car, it just doesn't deserve to be a ignored and i'm not the kinda guy to have extra cars (aka not rich)

Photos

Last edited by DaVinci; 01-22-2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Default Re: 2005 SRT-6 Graphite Grey- 62K - $10.5K -

Wish I had known about this one a week ago before buying and now waiting to ship mine from California! I'm in Navarre..

Old 08-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Forum Regular
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Not going to believe this, but I just bought another 6 last week, otherwise I would have been a buyer for sure. It's in San Antonio, and I'm in Houston.......damn, could kick myself for not waiting a week!

Old 01-22-2018, 09:53 PM

Currently being held for potential buyer, thanks all for the interest. Also reduced to $8K because i think that's a fair price for its condition.

Last edited by DaVinci; 01-22-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:11 AM

IS this still avail?