One great weekend - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

Crossfire Awards and Trophies Post a photo of an award or trophy won with your Crossfire

Old 09-22-2014, 01:23 PM

Default One great weekend

Friday night there was a class members only get together for my 50th class reunion, Sat. was a Mopar Muscle of Central Pa. car show at Fairfield Chrysler in Muncy, Pa. which resulted in a 1ST place in my class (NEWER MODELS). Then a dinner at the Country Club with spouses or significant other for our reunion, followed by a Car Show and Pig Roast on Sunday and another 1ST place in Modified Import. Both were very nice trophies and a good end to my car show season. I am going to do something with my grill and some touching up of the paint, ie, anything that isn't perfect plus some modification of the exhaust for next year. Looking forward to it already.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:49 AM
Forum Regular

Default Re: One great weekend

Congrats JIM AND A NICER GUY couldn't have been deserving given the way you have treated me with a lowly SLK32 AMG More power mods are always nice and I'll be happy to join you with that one, Mark
Old 06-21-2016, 11:06 AM

Default Re: One great weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet2002 View Post
Congrats JIM AND A NICER GUY couldn't have been deserving given the way you have treated me with a lowly SLK32 AMG More power mods are always nice and I'll be happy to join you with that one, Mark
Thanks, Mark but that weekend was almost two years ago. I wouldn't say lowly SLK32 AMG since your car is the Father of mine. Of course it had no mother, hence the bastard child?