Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Paranoia

Old 05-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paranoia

I have now been a member of this forum for a year and up until the last couple of months I have got an awful lot out of the forum in terms of advice and had lots of fun. However, over the last couple of months I have become convinced that the vast majority of North American members have added me to their ignore lists (i.e. I have seen no responses to my postings – no matter the content).

If my paranoia is true then I really really need to get out of here… why would I waste my time on a forum where everyone ignores me… Is there any way that the forum admin could inform me of the number of members (by PM) have decided to ignore me and tell whether it is worth me persisting with this forum.

here is my latest photoshop -- guess what they are now selling the xfire in the middle east... only for the members who have not elected to ignore me...

Old 05-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Paranoia

Cool pic. I like it.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Forum Regular

Ok ... so that's one North American Member (over a year) who has not added me to their ignore list.. Maybe I am just being paranoid...

Old 05-17-2006, 02:06 PM

I loved this picture so much I have set it as my desktop background.

One thing I have noticed about our colonial cousins...they wither on a bit. I find they get all fruity and waffle on about lemons etc. Also they seem to have this perverse desire to burn rubber on standing quarter mile starts from traffic lights. Must be because they are not allowed to drive at any reasonable speed on their highways.
Oh yes they also appear to want to completely change their crossfires with as much custom kit, exhausts etc etc as possible. Like buy a crossfire and change it into something else...why?

So don't be paranoid, they just don't love you cause they are foreign johnnies.

Old 05-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tea Drinker
Oh yes they also appear to want to completely change their crossfires with as much custom kit, exhausts etc etc as possible. Like buy a crossfire and change it into something else...why?
Ok... not a North American... maybe I should not mention that I have the Borla Cat back on order...

Old 05-17-2006, 03:06 PM

Hey Bollox...can you please maybe resend the photoshop pic...i only see an "x"! Or maybe put it in your gallery.
thanks

Old 05-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CrucialCrossfire
Hey Bollox...can you please maybe resend the photoshop pic...i only see an "x"! Or maybe put it in your gallery.
thanks
You can't see it? ... Am I being paranoid again ... I can't believe you can't see the picture... it is hosted on a personal web site (one that I own)... Maybe it has been censored by the warriors against terrorists due to it having a Middle Eastern theme... This seems unlikely due to it only contains a picture of a crossfire and a camel!!!

Hey - this means there are at least two North American Members who have not decided to ignore me (although Crucial is quite a new member)– feeling slightly less paranoid now...

Guess it is time to apologize for this thread… Got a new fabulous new job today... celebrated hard (much beer) then posted thread … I guess I am a social hand grenade (add alcohol and stand well back)!!!

Old 05-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bollox
You can't see it? ... Am I being paranoid again ... I can't believe you can't see the picture... it is hosted on a personal web site (one that I own)... Maybe it has been censored by the warriors against terrorists due to it having a Middle Eastern theme... This seems unlikely due to it only contains a picture of a crossfire and a camel!!!
Maybe that number plate translates into an Arabic swear word.

Old 05-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Forum Regular

I feel the same way nobody responds to me either, LOL We love the wit form this side of the pond.

Old 05-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by woody
Maybe that number plate translates into an Arabic swear word.
That will teach me to google arabic plates with little or no knowledge... actually I can sorta guarantee it is only numbers (maybe someone more expert can correct me) ... Interesting (but sad) all of our numbers come from arabic except for zero for which we can thank the Indians (not the red ones)... Quite a step... I hate imaginary numbers... after all you can not have less than no dogs... so why do we have negative numbers...

Hick ... I have now drunk lots more beer...

Old 05-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Forum Regular

That will teach me to google arabic plates with little or no knowledge... actually I can sorta guarantee it is only numbers (maybe someone more expert can correct me)... Interesting (but sad) all of our numbers come from arabic except for zero for which we can thank the Indians (not the red ones)... Quite a step.. I hate imaginary numbers.. after all you can not have less than no dogs... so why do we have negative numbers...

Hick ... I have now drunk lots more beer...
WHAT KIND? BRAINS? I LIKE BRAINS (ONE THING THAT DIDN'T FAIL IN WALES).

Old 05-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Irafatsar
I feel the same way nobody responds to me either, LOL We love the wit form this side of the pond.
Irafatsar -- since I joined the forum I have always appreciated your posts... You never have any hint of b***s**t in your posts. Sometimes (Ok I am calming down now) a reply to a post that is just right needs no response??

OK... I know I have had far to much beer now...

Old 05-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Irafatsar
WHAT KIND? BRAINS? I LIKE BRAINS (ONE THING THAT DIDN'T FAIL IN WALES).
No tinned Stella artois... so Irafastsar are you a taffy... I would never have guessed from the forum ... is it a secret???

Old 05-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Forum Regular

No tinned Stella artois... so Irafastsar are you a taffy... I would never have guessed from the forum ... is it a secret???
explain that to me (must be said in cuban accent like ricky).

BTW its IRAFATSAR but I do like the fast added.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:20 PM

Hey - this means there are at least two North American Members who have not decided to ignore me (although Crucial is quite a new member)– feeling slightly less paranoid now...
Make that at least three. You guys may drive on the wrong side of the road, but your posts are often on the right side.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Funny stuff.
By the way, I don't use the ignore feature. I would feel like I would be missing something...

Old 05-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stryfox
Funny stuff.
By the way, I don't use the ignore feature. I would feel like I would be missing something...
You would miss a lot. I put myself on ignore before, it didn't work.

Old 05-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This forum is way too much fun to put anyone on your ignore list. I have to admit that the Borla post caught my attention, but I was really waiting for the next post from HDDP... Lately they've been very entertaining. Oh... no one can match the photoshop artistry of FirebaseD (or can they?).
Peace!

Old 05-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm on my wife's ignore list and my children say I ignore them but...
Sorry a different discussion... I don't use the ignore function on the forum.
And I think FirebaseD probably is the master of photoshop.

Old 05-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Fritzauf
Oh... no one can match the photoshop artistry of FirebaseD (or can they?).Peace!
Firebase is the "Wild Card" that's for sure. But don't forget Cissy, she knows her way around a "photo shop" too.

bollox, no insult was ever intended in your direction, never meant to make you feel ignored either. I've got nothing against the Britts, as a matter of fact, I have a fictional family member who works for James Bond's boss.

Quick Reply: Paranoia