Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

No Turn signals...

Old 12-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Turn signals...

My baby all of a sudden has no turn signals, Hazard doesn't work either. Took her into the shop yesterday with a laundry list of items i have been holding off on. They found the problem was with the turn signal module, you know that part that used to just plug into other cars by the fuse box and cost a couple bucks. Well you will never guess where its located on the XF. It's part of the hazard switch assembly! of course the part has to be ordered.

My laundry
Foglight, one cap inside fell off - replace both
Driver bottom seat heater - the usual drill, not looking forward to this and have already warned them about others problems.
Center console switches were not sitting correctly in the trim - ordering new trim and switches. Warned them that it takes a few times to get the right matte finish on the trim when ordering the part.

My rental a dodge dakota YUK!

Old 12-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: No Turn signals...

Originally Posted by RowdyRoadster
My baby all of a sudden has no turn signals, Hazard doesn't work either. Took her into the shop yesterday with a laundry list of items i have been holding off on. They found the problem was with the turn signal module, you know that part that used to just plug into other cars by the fuse box and cost a couple bucks. Well you will never guess where its located on the XF. It's part of the hazard switch assembly! of course the part has to be ordered.

My laundry
Foglight, one cap inside fell off - replace both
Driver bottom seat heater - the usual drill, not looking forward to this and have already warned them about others problems.
Center console switches were not sitting correctly in the trim - ordering new trim and switches. Warned them that it takes a few times to get the right matte finish on the trim when ordering the part.

My rental a dodge dakota YUK!
Never heard of the turn signals not working, let us know if they actually fix it. Good luck with the rest of your list... you should have them check for rust in the doors too while it's there.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=13449