Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Funny Braggers

Old 02-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny Braggers

I was trolling around on the MB forums. Why is it that some guys just feel the need to brag?

Most of us like to include a little run down of the vehicles we own. Some do it to show what they are interested in, some do it to show their variety of tastes, and some do it to brag. That's not terrible, but I came across this thread where a guy was showing pics of his C32 with some Mandrus Milleniums. This guy tells him that it is a bit too much for a C32, like it's just a little piece of crap or something. Then, check out his sig. He lists his cars and drag strip times. What I find ridiculous is how he and many others out there on luxury car forums not only have to list their car, but that it's fully loaded or has every option you can possibly get. Really? ooooh, you're so lucky! lol I just thought it was funny. Probably felt good that he tried to make the C32 owner feel like he was inferior.

"Sorry, but I'm not feeling it either, it seems like it is a little too much for a C32 ?

Post pictures of the whole car, maybe it'll give us a better overall visual...
2003 C32 AMG Stage 2+ (SOLD) "

Old 02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Default Re: Funny Braggers

Originally Posted by cgocifer
Why is it that some guys just feel the need to brag?
...because this, the internet, is the only place that accept the need to brag and others read what others brag about and no one really know if its real brag or justa brag.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Life is random...so am I.

That's the internet......Everyone can bench press 500 pounds, turned down the chance to date Pamela Anderson because she "wasn't hot enough", and has enough money to buy a Lamborghini but bought something else because "it fit my personality better"!

Old 02-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by apkano
That's the internet......Everyone can bench press 500 pounds, turned down the chance to date Pamela Anderson because she "wasn't hot enough", and has enough money to buy a Lamborghini but bought something else because "it fit my personality better"!
Dang it.... I can only bench 485, Pam didn't think I was hot enough for her, and I only had enough money to buy an inventory reduction Crossfire. Guess I'm just an Internet ******.

OK, those are all lies. I have no idea what I can bench (but I'll bet you the national debt it ain't even close to 485), I've never even met Ms. Anderson (although in reality I don't actually find her all that hot - honest!!) and while I could afford something more expensive than an inventory reduction Crossfire, that's the car I wanted.

Gee, thanks apkano, I feel so much better now!.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well maybe those people will someday realize that's it's not the things that you have that make you but what you've done with your life that'll make you. I'm 26 and my generation is going to destroy the world, maybe it's not entirely their fault maybe the media has a little to do with it, but my generation needs to take a little responsibility for their actions. ok that was a little off-topic maybe I should be an old-man bitchin!!! about the youth and their crazy music.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mike-in-Orange
Dang it.... I can only bench 485, Pam didn't think I was hot enough for her, and I only had enough money to buy an inventory reduction Crossfire. Guess I'm just an Internet ******.

OK, those are all lies. I have no idea what I can bench (but I'll bet you the national debt it ain't even close to 485), I've never even met Ms. Anderson (although in reality I don't actually find her all that hot - honest!!) and while I could afford something more expensive than an inventory reduction Crossfire, that's the car I wanted.

Gee, thanks apkano, I feel so much better now!.

LOL.....anything I can do to help!

Old 02-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I was gonna get an SLK but the seat didn't go far enough ahead. I can bench press two six packs at once. Pamela Anderson looks great after I drink em both but not before.

cgocifer I like the updated sig.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by manisusmc
well maybe those people will someday realize that's it's not the things that you have that make you but what you've done with your life that'll make you. I'm 26 and my generation is going to destroy the world, maybe it's not entirely their fault maybe the media has a little to do with it, but my generation needs to take a little responsibility for their actions. ok that was a little off-topic maybe I should be an old-man bitchin!!! about the youth and their crazy music.
hooray then i will have accomplished something! after i destroy the world can i be super extra regular?

Old 02-12-2008, 12:46 PM

There is nothing wrong with bragging lol I just picked up some renntech monolites 19s baby what do you all think of that lol

Old 02-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by irwin
hooray then i will have accomplished something! after i destroy the world can i be super extra regular?
maybe but you'd really have to be driving a car that gets around 7 mpg with 30 inch rims, have no job, live of your parents, and try and still act like you are in middle school, then I'm not sure what else you'd have to do to be super extra regular, gain about 100 lbs yep that should do it but just in cause gain 150lbs then you'd be super extra large regular

Old 02-12-2008, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by jonnyangel04
There is nothing wrong with bragging lol I just picked up some renntech monolites 19s baby what do you all think of that lol
Quit braggin!

Old 02-12-2008, 05:31 PM

That's the internet......Everyone can bench press 500 pounds, ...
You mean you can't

I always thought that bragging about (almost) anything was/is in bad taste... guess I'm just not with the times. I (almost) never brag but you know every now and then 5 year olds should be put in there place

Old 02-13-2008, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by 04Fire
I (almost) never brag but you know every now and then 5 year olds should be put in there place

I'm pretty sure I started a thread about something like that!

Old 02-13-2008, 05:36 PM

I'm pretty sure I started a thread about something like that!
Ha that's what i was reffering too

By the way I could take 23... easy!

Old 02-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Forum Regular

maybe but you'd really have to be driving a car that gets around 7 mpg with 30 inch rims, have no job, live of your parents, and try and still act like you are in middle school, then I'm not sure what else you'd have to do to be super extra regular, gain about 100 lbs yep that should do it but just in cause gain 150lbs then you'd be super extra large regular
my truck gets about 10 mpg and has 35" tires does that work? lmfao

Old 02-15-2008, 05:40 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by irwin
my truck gets about 10 mpg and has 35" tires does that work? lmfao
maybe if your tires are tires along the lines that the crossfire has, thus making it where you'd get stuck on a dirt driveway, but your truck needs to be a 4x4, then yeah you'd be
super extra regular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Forum Regular

it is a 4x4! but alas they are bfg mud terrain tko's bah ill have to find some slicks

Old 02-16-2008, 05:22 AM
Forum Regular

you could be like the old man that rides aroud town here, he has this badass f-250 that's lifted with I think 38 inch tires, upgraded to be a monster off-roader, the only problem is the handicapped tag he's got on the back.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:19 AM

you could be like the old man that rides aroud town here, he has this badass f-250 that's lifted with I think 38 inch tires, upgraded to be a monster off-roader, the only problem is the handicapped tag he's got on the back.

That's hilarious.........I have one of those up here too.

I see this guy about once a week in traffic.....Dodge Ram dually, diesel, and far enough in the air that I swear I can drive right under him.........complete with the handicapped license plate!

Old 02-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Forum Regular

lmfao! thats awesome i would go up and shake that old mans hand! i love old guys that hop stuff up, i ran into this guy right when the hummers first started comming out and he had the one with the pickup style bed, he pulls into the gas station on 24" rims with 40" i think terra grapplers, system cranking all black truck huge chrome rims every last piece of chrome you could get for the thing windows were tinted to like 5%. so he parks and opens up the door out slides this old man i of course start talking to him as i do believe this is me from the future lol, turns out this old guy is 67 years old. probably 5'6" tall about 150lbs soaking wet, coolset guy in the world. he told me that he used to have a caddy but his vision was getting bad and he kept bumping things when he parked and what not so he said he was tired of getting the bumpers retouched, and figured he would just get something so big that if he did hit something he would only hit it with the tires! lol he was awesome, one of my heros for real!