Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Leasing....

Old 07-04-2003, 12:26 AM
imported_mightyjlr
Default Leasing....

I'm assuming no one has leased a Crossfire yet, because every dealer I've talked to says that Chrysler hasn't made the lease program available yet. Does anyone know when Crossfires will be available to lease?

Also, many other car manufacturers have their websites set up so you can design your car, and than find which dealers have a car matching, or similar to the one you design. I can't find any way to do this through chrysler. I also called 1-800-CHRYSLER, and they didn't have the means to do this either, which seems to me a bit ridiculous. I can only find 3 manual Crossfires in NJ, and only one in a color I want. I'm assuming there must be more, or will be more shortly. I don't want to have to check 50 dealer websites for inventory again though. Anyone's help is appreciated.

Old 07-04-2003, 08:52 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not sure about leasing through DCFS but I was offered a lease option when I picked up my Crossfire, but I decided to buy.

Your dealer should have the ability to perform a inter-dealer stock search. Mine did that for me and we found that most of the 6-speeds were in Florida which seems to jibe with what I've seen here in the Forum.

If you'd like, PM me and I'll give you somebody to call and he'll do a nationwide search for you. He's a good friend at the dealership.