Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Family friend bought a Crossfire-pics/review

Old 08-18-2003, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Family friend bought a Crossfire-pics/review

Hi guys,

Even though the Crossfire isn't mine, I thought I'd join the forum.
All I have to say is WOW. I am not one of those people who seeks attention when driving, you know look at me, blah blah. But today my moms friend brought the Crossfire he bought yesterday and I took it for a drive. 90% of people were slowing down to look, when I passed a Burger King the chick who works there was standing at the window looking. I went to a parking lot, this guy was sticking his head out of his truck and watching me go by. A guy in a 7 series BMW watched me go by, probably thinking "Damn spoiled kid."

It's quick for what it is, the auto stick function is cool. The interior is nice, some reviews said it looks cheap, but the chrome is awesome. The wheels are 18's in front, 19's in back, look great. The dual exhaust is nice, plus I was surprised to see Chrysler add a tow hook to the rear. The car just plain looks cool. Here are some pics.

Great forum you guys have started, I hope to be able to contribue some stuff. 8)

Old 08-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that you have driven it--go get one :lol:

I went to a suit store yesterday, and when I walked in all the people who worked there greeted me "what kind of car is that." The store mgr said you better get that back before you dad misses it. Granted I was in a cap and shorts, but I did not like the comment. What an idiot for making a comment--I told him it was mine and that jealousy is an ugly emotion--then I turned around and left.