Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Some XF owners are jerks, this one had it coming lol...

Old 05-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some XF owners are jerks, this one had it coming lol...

I usually like to park next to a Crossfire in a parking lot just kind of like a "what's up?" to other Crossfire owners. I parked next to a Graphite Coupe at Wal-Mart the other night and met my fiance. She loves dark grey cars. She joked around about wanting me to wait until the guy came out to see if maybe he wanted to trade him so I had a Crossfire that was the same color as her 2009 Saturn VUE she just bought. Anyways we went inside and came out and he was gone....

Well my fiance works for Nationwide selling insurance but works at the Comfort Inn from time to time. She was working night audit saturday night and I noticed the same Crossfire there and it was parked in the handicapped spot. My fiance tells me that first he was parked under the awning at the hotel and he had to move it so he parked it in a handicapped spot. First the other night he was parked pretty far out at Walmart so hes not hadicapped, plus I have an idea that a handicapped person would probably have a little trouble getting in and out of a Crossfire.

The next morning she says something to him about parking there. He responds: "I have a very special sports car, something that YOU wouldn't know ANYTHING about." She tells him that it doesn't matter what he drives that he has to park in a normal spot like everyone else. Then he says "No, you don't understand I have a very special sports car. You don't understand, I drive a CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE!" She responded "Sir, I think I do understand. My fiance and I own the red one parked right beside you at Walmart the other night. Now, you'll have to move your car and park like everyone else." She said he looked like someone slapped him in the face and he stormed off and said "This is ridiculous!"

When she told me this story I about lost it!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:59 PM
Default Re: Some XF owners are jerks, this one had it coming lol......

Ha, What a morron! "umm no you dont understand" good for your girl sticking up to him!

Old 05-24-2010, 01:04 PM

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by blackroadster83
Ha, What a morron! "umm no you dont understand" good for your girl sticking up to him!
There's not much to her but she can sure give you a verbal beatdown. You definitely never want to get into an argument with her because YOU WILL lose lol!

Last edited by No Warning Shot; 05-24-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Some XF owners are jerks, this one had it coming lol...

If stupidity qualifies as a handicap then he was actually parked in the correct spot.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Very uncool of him; what a tool! He thinks he's special because he drives a $17,000 car?? He needs to get a different daily driver. Bob

Old 05-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your girl should have told him that the police would put that "very special sports car" on a "very special flat bed", but maybe you don't understand that I'm trying to help you from walking!

Old 05-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blast Chamber
If stupidity qualifies as a handicap then he was actually parked in the correct spot.
"You can't fix stupid."---Ron White, so it just may well be a handicap in his case!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JimmyJames
Your girl should have told him that the police would put that "very special sports car" on a "very special flat bed", but maybe you don't understand that I'm trying to help you from walking!
LOL Funny thing is I could have seen her saying something like that if he woulda continued.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Forum Regular

Some crossfire owners are real jerks. There was this lady in a roadster and i rolled down my window and said, "nice car!" she looked at me like she was constipated and flicked her hair away from me and just drove off.. o_O..

Anyway I feel your pain. Why can't every crossfire be in this community?

Old 05-24-2010, 03:09 PM

Why can't disabled people own a crossfire? I have one and I am a disabled Veteran. Should I get rid of it and buy a Hummer?

I get really mad when some lazy person can't walk 5 extra feet and have to park in a handicapped spot. It's really bad if it's raining.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

YOUR FIRST MISTAKE IS SAYING SOMETHING TO HIM. Now he will mess up your car or something because people are crazy.

Just call the cops and have him ticketed. They are more than happy to write a parking ticket for a handicap offense. BELIEVE ME! A 200 dollar fine is the best way to get him to stop. And he will never know who did it.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:46 PM

I have never parked in a handicapped spot, but I will park at the empty end of a low in a end spot, or if its really empty, 2 spots.

Right now I'm disabled due to my leg, but no handicapped sticker. So when I go to drop of my prescriptions i'll park right in front of wal-mart and walk to the pharmacy, I couldnt park far away and walk that far. it would kill me at the moment

Old 05-24-2010, 05:42 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

Originally Posted by Infinite
Right now I'm disabled due to my leg, but no handicapped sticker.
Are you sure it's not a wrist injury??

Old 05-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by blackcrossfire07
YOUR FIRST MISTAKE IS SAYING SOMETHING TO HIM. Now he will mess up your car or something because people are crazy.

Just call the cops and have him ticketed. They are more than happy to write a parking ticket for a handicap offense. BELIEVE ME! A 200 dollar fine is the best way to get him to stop. And he will never know who did it.
He was just a passer-by through town spending a couple nights at the hotel. I live twenty minutes out of town anyways.

We get all kinds of smug rich a-holes in town because of the highly ranked liberal arts college and Raystown Lake. They come into town and act like everyone should wipe their asses or something. They act like everyone owes them something. The college kids are usually nice, but their parents (usually the out of staters) are more often than not jerks.

Last edited by No Warning Shot; 05-24-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:17 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gmarshall
Why can't disabled people own a crossfire? I have one and I am a disabled Veteran. Should I get rid of it and buy a Hummer?

I get really mad when some lazy person can't walk 5 extra feet and have to park in a handicapped spot. It's really bad if it's raining.
I didn't say you couldn't own one. I just couldn't imagine it being easy to get in and out of. I have a hard time myself sometimes. No offense.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by No Warning Shot
I didn't say you couldn't own one. I just couldn't imagine it being easy to get in and out of. I have a hard time myself sometimes. No offense.
None taken

I'm 6'2" and have a little trouble entering and exiting but have no problem mashing that first petal on the right.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts

Originally Posted by Infinite
I have never parked in a handicapped spot, but I will park at the empty end of a low in a end spot, or if its really empty, 2 spots.

Right now I'm disabled due to my leg, but no handicapped sticker. So when I go to drop of my prescriptions i'll park right in front of wal-mart and walk to the pharmacy, I couldnt park far away and walk that far. it would kill me at the moment
If you are really nice maybe some people will hold the doors open and you can drive up to the counter, just like a drive through.
I usually have my chauffeur take the Rolls to town and get my meds. Oh I forgot, I ran out of those little pills, am I imagining things again?
Where is that chauffeur anyway, you just can't get reliable help these days.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Too bad she didn't know he was going to be such a jerk. She could had just called the police. The ticket would have served him right.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:04 PM

I park as far away from everybody in a parking lot as possible and walk. I don't feel special I just love this car and don,t want any door dings. I have one small ding and thats to many.

Quick Reply: Some XF owners are jerks, this one had it coming lol...