Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Crossfire, nightclubs and girls are a good mix!

Old 03-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Crossfire, nightclubs and girls are a good mix!

It was a Saturday night in the UK and it was my birthday, I decided to go to a nightclub to celebrate, now i'm not normally one of thoose guys that parks up right outside the club and makes a big scene, I normally park around the corner to avoid any trouble or vandalism, but I thought what the hell I'll park outside today...

So Instantly every person around that area starred at me as I got out of the crossfire, the big burley bouncers seemed to show my friend & I alot of respect. Later on I came out of the club to get some cigarettes and smoked in my car with my friend, within 2 mins I had 2 girls dancing & girating to the music we were playing, one girl decided to put her leg on the roof of my car and was literally pushing her ***** in my friends face, another was around my side and pull down her skirt to reveal her g string and was squeezing her cheeks against my window.

It was soooo funny, the funniest bit was after one of the girls looked at the car from the side and said "what is that" walked around to the front saw the chrysler logo and walked back had a look in and said "OHHHHHHHHH it's just a 2 seater, why spend all that money on a chrysler, when you could get an audi tt with 4 seats.

From my experience the crossfire attracts 3 types of people, (haters, car enthusiasts & gold digging women)

Having dark tinted windows attracts tons of stares, people always looking to see who's driving, and I've noticed that the car gets twice as many looks when it's just been cleaned.

Also it's suprising to see some people completely missed the crossfire when it came out and had no idea what the car is and think it costs like $100k

Anyway I have had plenty of great experiences in my car and that was just one of them, the car at times makes you feel like a superstar and for that reason thats why I love my crossfire

Old 03-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire, nightclubs and girls are a good mix!

Pics or it didn't happen...

Just kidding. I love the reactions this car still gets.

Old 03-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can deffinately relate brother.. when im driving i feel like people are hanging out the window to look for emblems and whos driving lol.. and yeah.... girls love it and thats always a plus+++

-Jason

Old 03-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts

Originally Posted by mp3wizard
It was a Saturday night in the UK and it was my birthday, I decided to go to a nightclub to celebrate, now i'm not normally one of thoose guys that parks up right outside the club and makes a big scene, I normally park around the corner to avoid any trouble or vandalism, but I thought what the hell I'll park outside today...

So Instantly every person around that area starred at me as I got out of the crossfire, the big burley bouncers seemed to show my friend & I alot of respect. Later on I came out of the club to get some cigarettes and smoked in my car with my friend, within 2 mins I had 2 girls dancing & girating to the music we were playing, one girl decided to put her leg on the roof of my car and was literally pushing her ***** in my friends face, another was around my side and pull down her skirt to reveal her g string and was squeezing her cheeks against my window.

It was soooo funny, the funniest bit was after one of the girls looked at the car from the side and said "what is that" walked around to the front saw the chrysler logo and walked back had a look in and said "OHHHHHHHHH it's just a 2 seater, why spend all that money on a chrysler, when you could get an audi tt with 4 seats.

From my experience the crossfire attracts 3 types of people, (haters, car enthusiasts & gold digging women)

Having dark tinted windows attracts tons of stares, people always looking to see who's driving, and I've noticed that the car gets twice as many looks when it's just been cleaned.

Also it's suprising to see some people completely missed the crossfire when it came out and had no idea what the car is and think it costs like $100k

Anyway I have had plenty of great experiences in my car and that was just one of them, the car at times makes you feel like a superstar and for that reason thats why I love my crossfire

I see the Crossfire in the UK can attract some real classy broads.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
I see the Crossfire in the UK can attract some real classy broads.
The UK has classy broads?

Old 03-05-2011, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by JHM2K
LMFAO omg ahaa

Old 03-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts

Yes, but not if you drive a Crossfire by the look of it.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:19 AM

skanks are skanks which ever country there in, lol

Old 03-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

you get my age, who cares....put that booty on my glass anytime...and yes, pictures would have been great....lol....but, this is a family forum...

Old 03-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
....but, this is a family forum...
Wait, this is a family forum. Pfft, I'm outta here. I expect NSFW behavior 100% of the time on here. What a let down.

Old 03-06-2011, 11:38 AM
PNA

[one girl decided to put her leg on the roof of my car and was literally pushing her ***** in my friends face, another was around my side and pull down her skirt to reveal her g string and was squeezing her cheeks against my window.]

While the attention is great, I draw the line at any girl putting their leg on the roof of my XFire...........

I may tolerate the cheeks, but only if she promises to clean up afterwards......

Last edited by PNA; 03-06-2011 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:17 PM

"I may tolerate the checks, but only if she promises to clean up afterwards...." (PNA 2011)

that is a quote i will continue to use, for multiple situations at that, my grandchildren will thank you

-Jason

Old 03-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had similar experiences, but with an '87 Camaro some 20 years ago. The Crossfire is a lot more fun and definitely rare there in the UK. Enjoy the car, but stay out of trouble as much as possible.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by mp3wizard
one girl decided to put her leg on the roof of my car and was literally pushing her ***** in my friends face, another was around my side and pull down her skirt to reveal her g string and was squeezing her cheeks against my window.
I have to move to the UK

Old 03-06-2011, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by DaytonaJae
I have to move to the UK
No @ss is worth $9/gallon gas

Old 03-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

No @ss is worth $9/gallon gas
You can get the same effect in Texas and we have the lowest cost gas in the country.

Old 03-06-2011, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by LantanaTX
You can get the same effect in Texas and we have the lowest cost gas in the country.
Texas has always had a special place in my heart... hahaha

Old 03-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

best quote ever!

Old 03-06-2011, 08:12 PM

I'm with "OleDoc" on this one.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:15 PM

Yeah down here in Texas I have gotten some crazy responses to people driving by, I have a really dark pearl tint and some other modifications that really makes my car unique(see pics).i have had people filming the car while I was driving down the highway as well as people yelling at me from sidewalks asking me what kind of car it is! I was in London this past summer, but didnt get a chance to check out the local birds! My goal is to one of these days work in Europe and export my car so I can drive the autobahns! It sucks being here in the states and having to conform to the speedlimits, i will admit though that I have had my car up to 152mph out on some country roads, damn it was a rush! anyways viva la crossfire! JR

Quick Reply: Crossfire, nightclubs and girls are a good mix!