CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Coupe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/)
-   -   Eurocharged Crossfire NA Tunes - $299 (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/53137-eurocharged-crossfire-na-tunes-299-a.html)

EUROCHARGED 11-09-2011 03:30 PM

Eurocharged Crossfire NA Tunes - $299

Sale is good until the end of the year!

This price includes the remote tuning cable, allowing us to tune your car from the comfort of your home. No need to remove the ECU; the whole process only takes about 20 minutes! All you need is a Windows based laptop with wireless internet access at your vehicle.

Not only will you gain ~18HP/20TRQ with the optimized ignition and fueling maps, the tune also raises the speedlimiter (to 200+ mph), improves throttle response, and raises the torque limiters!

Order HERE and input coupon code XFIRESALE

Rockster 11-09-2011 04:01 PM

Re: Eurocharged Crossfire NA Tunes - $299

..trying to resist. Might be futile......

Rockster

tighed1 11-09-2011 04:14 PM

My new (to me) NA already scares the heck outta me.

Can I handle a tune!?

Mike1118 11-09-2011 04:22 PM

This is sweet I hope I can get my stuff installed quickly!

frankeyser 11-09-2011 04:47 PM

OH man!!! I should have waited 5 days and I would have got a better deal plus the cable (that would have been great for the re-tune I will need in the summer!!!) Curses!!!

Oh well I am happy with the tune no matter how much I paid but man I wish I would have waited a few more days in lieu of having it done this Saturday in Vegas.

turbomar 11-09-2011 05:32 PM

There's a UPS Saver $86.22 shipping charge that you cant deselect. That's BS if you ask me

Update: I just found out that if I get the cable shipped to Ogdensburg, NY, 5 minutes from my place, the shipping fee drops down to $17, well worth crossing the border!

Mike1118 11-09-2011 06:25 PM

I just went to buy this and it says $499.00. Did I already miss out?

pjpsrt 11-09-2011 06:47 PM

Diabloflash 11-09-2011 08:59 PM

Does this really work? Has anyone done it to there Crossfire? And is it worth it?

loungn14 11-09-2011 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by tighed1
My new (to me) NA already scares the heck outta me.

Can I handle a tune!?

sure you can! Plus you save gas $ :) If you feel its too much after you do it let us know and we will REFUND YA and flash you back to stock!

Originally Posted by frankeyser
OH man!!! I should have waited 5 days and I would have got a better deal plus the cable (that would have been great for the re-tune I will need in the summer!!!) Curses!!!

Oh well I am happy with the tune no matter how much I paid but man I wish I would have waited a few more days in lieu of having it done this Saturday in Vegas.

shoot me your address....I will ship a cable out on us!

Originally Posted by turbomar
There's a UPS Saver $86.22 shipping charge that you cant deselect. That's BS if you ask me

did you use the coupon as instructed? Also, yes, shipping will be a little higher going from texas to canada w customs fees. (just not 86.00) We charge the cc on the backend and only charge exact ups fees

Originally Posted by pjpsrt

;)

Originally Posted by Diabloflash
Does this really work? Has anyone done it to there Crossfire? And is it worth it?

oh ya....we have tuned thousands of cars remotely and hundreds of xfires!

JHM2K 11-09-2011 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Diabloflash

Very nice improvement on mine!! Not to mention, these guys are golden.

Everyone else in this thread that is "on the fence" needs to read this:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...-customer.html

HelotesKris 11-10-2011 09:23 AM

coupon code not found :/

EUROCHARGED 11-10-2011 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by HelotesKris
coupon code not found :/

Sorry! Should work now.

If it doesn't work, just go ahead and place your order and make a note in the comments sections. We run the credit cards manually on the back side so we will be sure to charge you correctly

theglot 11-10-2011 02:18 PM

I just ordered mine.
Don't get concerned when you don't see the discount until you get your receipt emailed to you as the last step.

I am looking forward to my tune, and what a great price.

Thanks, Eurocharged.

dtinker 11-10-2011 03:11 PM

The upgrade is really noticed, made a huge difference on my NA. Made it really fun to drive!!! Eurocharged does a great job.

frankeyser 11-11-2011 11:15 AM

The Tune is really worth it! It was not the first tune I did so it may be more noticeable on a stock engine. Even so I can really feel it in the higher RPMs. I use to just drop off as I went through the gears. Heck after the tune I actually feel the shifting is way smoother do to the extra torque! This is of course on a 6 speed, I do not know what it would fill like in an auto!

I suggest jumping in!

Mrmiata 11-11-2011 11:37 AM

Feel free to knock me off the fence on this deal! ATT mi-fi (rural) so I don't really trust it for brain surgery on my baby..http://www.eurocharged.com/component...e=180&fileout=

Mrmiata 11-11-2011 11:40 AM

Eurocharged Stickers
Eurocharged Stickers

$0.00
Retail: $1.00
You Save: $1.00

I'd even put one of these under my spoiler so they would know WTF as I went by! LOL..

rfors777 11-11-2011 12:20 PM

Might have to look into this!

EUROCHARGED 11-11-2011 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Feel free to knock me off the fence on this deal! ATT mi-fi (rural) so I don't really trust it for brain surgery on my baby..http://www.eurocharged.com/component...e=180&fileout=

Go park in a McDonalds or Starbucks parking lot and use their free wi-fi. We've had customers do that several times! LOL

MurderedXF 11-11-2011 02:29 PM

Eurocharged is an outstanding company and I was incredibly happy with their tune.. everybody that I dealt with was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and I would deffinately get this tune it made my n.a even more fun!

-jason

Mrmiata 11-11-2011 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by EUROCHARGED
Go park in a McDonalds or Starbucks parking lot and use their free wi-fi. We've had customers do that several times! LOL

Wife said if I'm going to McDonalds.. it's for burgers and fries and I'm taking the 5 kids with me... Thought that counts I guess..:mad:

frankeyser 11-11-2011 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Wife said if I'm going to McDonalds.. it's for burgers and fries and I'm taking the 5 kids with me... Thought that counts I guess..:mad:

Go for the fries, STAY FOR THE TUNE!

For the short amount of time it takes you can always pull a, "Man the lines were so long!?!"

dtinker 11-11-2011 03:31 PM

How are you going to get 5 kids in a XF, you got a problem boy!!! That will take longer to get them in the XF than it takes to tune it. Go for the tune. Go back and get kids after the tune in your other car and go back to MD for burgers and fries.

GraphiteGhost 11-12-2011 08:12 AM

:D I parked at McD's, fast flash and I was on my way! DO IT!!! :D

MJPowers 11-14-2011 04:46 AM

I'm in. Can't wait to get it back on the track.

Erichenderson02 11-14-2011 01:14 PM

With the tune offered by this sale.. do you still get to change it based on your mods? Or is it just the generic "base" tune?

Either way, i'm excited. c:

EUROCHARGED 11-14-2011 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Erichenderson02
With the tune offered by this sale.. do you still get to change it based on your mods? Or is it just the generic "base" tune?

Either way, i'm excited. c:

Yes, all files are custom made

Erichenderson02 11-14-2011 02:32 PM

Yes, all files are custom made

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :D:D:D

December is when i'll be getting mine!

Thanks for the quick reply!

-Eric

Tjb421 11-14-2011 04:12 PM

Man this is a great deal!! Now i have to decide between this and a sprint booster....hmm. any advice??

Erichenderson02 11-14-2011 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tjb421
Man this is a great deal!! Now i have to decide between this and a sprint booster....hmm. any advice??

Get the tune, man!

I did the opposite, my last mod was the Sprint booster.

It's awesome, but like everyone says, it doesn't add any HP.

And I think the Eurocharged tune plays with the throttle response a little bit, right? You might not even need the SB.

But if you do decide to go with the Sprint booster, it's still a good option! I'm definitely in need of a tune though :D

Jason_HBC 11-14-2011 04:16 PM

I had a Sprintbooster on my NA before I got my NA tuned. After the tune I did not use the Sprint Booster unless I was just messing around. The tune improves the pedal response, I would spend the money on the tune.

Tjb421 11-14-2011 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Erichenderson02
Get the tune, man!

I did the opposite, my last mod was the Sprint booster.

It's awesome, but like everyone says, it doesn't add any HP.

And I think the Eurocharged tune plays with the throttle response a little bit, right? You might not even need the SB.

But if you do decide to go with the Sprint booster, it's still a good option! I'm definitely in need of a tune though :D

See, that's the thing though. I don't race the car, and i rarely push it that hard. what i'm really looking for is a way to make it a little more interesting and peppy to drive. which from i've heard, the SB and the charge both do that. But i think the SB will actually make it more fun to drive when i'm just driving "normally", while the eurocharge would definitely make the pedal to the medal moments much more exciting. So i don't know which to do. especially with only about a $70 price difference. :/

frankeyser 11-14-2011 05:26 PM

See, that's the thing though. I don't race the car, and i rarely push it that hard. what i'm really looking for is a way to make it a little more interesting and peppy to drive. which from i've heard, the SB and the charge both do that. But i think the SB will actually make it more fun to drive when i'm just driving "normally", while the eurocharge would definitely make the pedal to the medal moments much more exciting. So i don't know which to do. especially with only about a $70 price difference. :/

For the price I would go the tune all the way. You are getting way more bang for your buck with the tune more Hp/Tq, better fuel efficiency and better throttle response. With the sprint booster you are just get better throttle response nothing more.

And just because you get the tune does not mean you will notice it in your everyday driving experience, only if you decide to punch it.

Personally my shifting has been smoother since getting the tune. That plus the car being more responsive has made my everyday driving more enjoyable. Too bad the car is going in the garage for the winter.

Shadablade 11-17-2011 04:44 AM

I am so glad another sale like this popped up (was sad to miss the last one) because now that the "newness" of the car is wearing off a bit, my mind is starting to list mods and upgrades and a tune was right at the top after reading all the replys here about it.

I know what my xmas presents gonna be ! :D

GraphiteGhost 11-17-2011 08:35 AM

:D Heya Jake! Met a guy (Jason, I think) at the on base gas statioin yesterday, he has a red 05 roadster N/A. He's a crew chief on a AF bird, and said he was lurking on the forum lately. He said he only owned it for a few months. I told him about this tuning special, also about the top TSB (he already fixed his leaking rear window), but I digress... He's very interested in this tuning special and he told me he'll join soon. Lets hope he comes in, gets the tune, and does a few more mods! :D

sk8erjosh09 11-17-2011 09:07 AM

Is there a point to get this tune if I am going to get the turbo Corky is working on? Or should I just wait til then and pay full price?

obroadway 11-18-2011 01:48 PM

Is there a chance possibility of having a SRT tune special also?

restyleit 11-22-2011 10:22 AM

is it possible to pass by your Toronto location and get it done??

Thanks

Thirteendog 11-22-2011 11:15 AM

This price includes the remote tuning cable, allowing us to tune your car from the comfort of your home. No need to remove the ECU; the whole process only takes about 20 minutes! All you need is a Windows based laptop with wireless internet access at your vehicle.

Not only will you gain ~18HP/20TRQ with the optimized ignition and fueling maps, the tune also raises the speedlimiter (to 200+ mph), improves throttle response, and raises the torque limiters!

I had the tune on my SRT6 and it was incredible, but now I have an SLK55. Will $299 buy me a new tune? I already have a cable from the last tune I bought. It is an NA motor after all :D