Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Crossfire and the Detroit Autoshow

Old 01-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crossfire and the Detroit Autoshow

Just an observation from the NAIAS

The Firepower which was easily the most beautiful concept car there this year, was placed almost within spitting distance to a group of Crossfires. If you take a close look at the design it carries many design themes that are used in the Crossfire. I spent a considerable amount of time at the display, and couldn't help hanging around the crossfires that were on display. There was one base coupe, one yellow roadster, and a blue SRT. It was really surprising to see the demograhic that was drawn to the cars. The black base coupe seemed to have a group of teenagers to twenty-somethings sitting in it, and looking at it, while the yellow roadster was dominated by the older set. It was great product placement to have the crossfires within view of the mass of people drooling over the Firepower. It was a pretty cool feeling to see people having their pictures taken in, and drooling over a car you have parked in the parking lot just outside.

Davesx-fire

Old 01-21-2005, 03:37 PM
nb
Default Re: Crossfire and the Detroit Autoshow

Drooling over Xfire

Dave, I know what you mean. Last October I was at an auto show in Frankfurt, Germany called Automechanika. A company that sells Xfire accessories had a graphite Ltd on display and people were lined up to have their picture taken with the car. It feels great to see people drooling over what you drive everyday. Most people I know love the car's styling and think it cost a fortune. They are shocked when they discover I paid far less than they did for their ordinary looking SUVs and cars. it's a great Xfire benefit. Nick

Old 01-22-2005, 09:21 PM

By any chance, has anyone seen this car at an autoshow? I found this in an MB forum. See anything wrong with the picture?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
crossfire hardtop.jpg (48.0 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by onefortypointsix; 01-23-2005 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Forum Regular

Pictures? I only see one and it's a Mercedes hard top with the wrong car under it!