Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Tyres

Old 11-05-2016, 04:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tyres

I have a 2003 Crossfire, which had Michelin tyres, which weren't good in the snow, I then went for Falken 452 19/35/275 in the rear, which were good. So now I have just bought Accelera tyres 275 at the back. I don't if it's me, but the car does not feel right and it doesn't feel I have much grip. The tyre is ugly to look at too as it has so much rubber on the outerwalls. I'm thinking of going for pirelli p zero. I live in the UK so I need a all year tyre, also has anyone fitted 19/30/275 at the year and a 18/35/225 at the front. I saw a brand new merc with them on.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Received 369 Likes on 321 Posts
Default Re: Tyres

Originally Posted by Terry McCann
I have a 2003 Crossfire, which had Michelin tyres, which weren't good in the snow, I then went for Falken 452 19/35/275 in the rear, which were good. So now I have just bought Accelera tyres 275 at the back. I don't if it's me, but the car does not feel right and it doesn't feel I have much grip. The tyre is ugly to look at too as it has so much rubber on the outerwalls. I'm thinking of going for pirelli p zero. I live in the UK so I need a all year tyre, also has anyone fitted 19/30/275 at the year and a 18/35/225 at the front. I saw a brand new merc with them on.

Terry, Welcome to the best forum for our crossfires. This about the third or 4th post about your tire swap (in multiple forums)? You will get a much better response using ONE post in ONE forum, instead of all over the site. Please try to post one post for all new tire related questions here ( Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource ) UNLESS a huge length of time has transpired (like a tire purchase OR upgrade). Thank you for helping us help you!