Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

The black is back!!!

Old 06-13-2017, 10:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default The black is back!!!

It has been a long time since I have been around this forum but I am back! What ever happened to the political section? We seriously need to bring that back.

I still have my crossfire and it is doing well. I fixed my airbag problem... $2,200 job for a brand new module that took a week to arrive. Thankfully the part was available and it was covered under my warranty.

I am about to come up on my 12th anniversary of owning my car. I bought the car brand new in August of 2005. My wife keeps pushing me to sell the car but I refuse. I told her if the car goes, then I go. I am sure I will be getting my divorce papers and day now.... but I don't care because I still have my Crossfire !!!!!!

I have to tell you.... for years people have been saying this forum was the nicest and kindest group of people. I never believed it until I joined a forum for another brand of car. A respectful group but not as helpful or knowledgable as this forum.

Old 06-14-2017, 07:22 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: The black is back!!!

Welcome back !
This forum has remained helpful and friendly mainly because the political section is GONE.
There was way too much argument and name calling going on there.
( politics moved to Facebook, and even that is closely monitored )

Old 06-14-2017, 11:57 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: The black is back!!!

I used to post in the political forum all the time. It wasn't that bad. It actually helped in the other forums because we spoke freely in the political forum and we left the trash talk in there.

But anyway, thank you for the response. It is good to be back. I will be visiting this forum more in the future.