Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

driving a lean-to...

Old 06-29-2017, 07:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default driving a lean-to...

as sum of u know by now, i recently became the proud owner of a 2004 limited. i learned after, that a couple owners ago, had a minor accident..just crumbled the lower front, of car..the grill is gone, as are the driving, or fog lites..no big deal, but my car has a mean lean in the front, on passenger side of car. i'd say maybe a good inch, maybe 2 inches..but actually, its got the whole side leaning , and it look's like crap. i really enjoy owning and driving my x-fire..is there someone out there with any knowledge on how i can correct it? i thought i read something about that on internet somewhere, but i didn't bookmark the page.hell, i might've been dreaming, for all i know.. also i want to lower the back and level the car out..i think i have 19's in back, and 18's in front. so i cant go too much lower. but alot of xfires i see on the internet are leveled out. and personally i like the look.. hopefully i'm not asking for too much, all at once, but there's not much more problems with the car. but that's another chapter... thanx for reading, and i hope to hear from sum of ya soon.and hopefully i can return the favor, by helping others down the road....

Old 06-29-2017, 09:01 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: driving a lean-to....

Only thing comes to mind about the front 'lean' is a broken spring.
Have you checked ?