CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Events and Meets (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-events-meets/)
-   -   4th Annual Fall 2010 - Tail of the Dragon GTG - Oct. 1, 2, 3 (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-events-meets/42274-4th-annual-fall-2010-tail-dragon-gtg-oct-1-2-3-a.html)

oledoc2u 08-16-2010 04:52 PM

Re: 4th Annual Fall 2010 - Tail of the Dragon GTG - Oct. 1, 2, 3

Well, the wedding I'm attending is Saturday afternoon, so I won't be sneeking away....all of you have a safe Dragon meet. I will be thinking about you all...no burn outs Gary, I can't cover for ya....Blount County has be warned by the NC Highway Patrol...that the "el presidente is in the house"...lol;)

Larry Hitze 08-16-2010 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by texas t
YES, we are doing the name tags so everyone make sure your info is correct on list!!!!:D

Larry Hitze will be Midge and Larry comming

Valk 08-16-2010 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bigkid
Gary, my reservations have been made for Friday and Saturday. My other Crossfire will be attending also.
The Flying Turtle, 2005 SRT roadster ssb, Spartanburg SC if you would like to add that car to the list.

Noted and added to the list !! ;)

john1780 08-16-2010 09:08 PM

Put us on list John & Glenda Cincinnati, Ohio 05 Roadster Aero Blue FRI - SAT

iceball 08-16-2010 09:19 PM

I WILL BE ATTENDING THE CROSSFIRE GTG IN THE FALL. THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST MEET SINCE I BOUGHT THE CAR. MY FORUM NAME IS "ICEBALL" - JOHN & ANGIE FROM CINCINNATI OHIO , 2005 ROADSTER RED CRYSTAL PEARL. WE WILL BE STAYING FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT. THANKS

Erzer 08-16-2010 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by iceball
I WILL BE ATTENDING THE CROSSFIRE GTG IN THE FALL. THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST MEET SINCE I BOUGHT THE CAR. MY FORUM NAME IS "ICEBALL" - JOHN & ANGIE FROM CINCINNATI OHIO , 2005 ROADSTER RED CRYSTAL PEARL. WE WILL BE STAYING FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT. THANKS

Welcome to Club Red, the forum and the Dragon!

itsky 08-16-2010 09:42 PM

Can't wait! It'll be another great gtg!

Bigkid 08-16-2010 09:43 PM

welcome Iceball, you picked a great event to kick off your membership. Looking forward to meeting you and Angie there.

Valk 08-16-2010 10:02 PM

Added to the list:
john1780 -(John & Glenda) Cincinnati, Ohio - '05 Aero Blue Roadster (FRI - SAT)
iceball -(John & Angie) Cincinatti, Ohio - '05 Blaze Red Roadster (FRI, SAT)

Welcome to the forum and the upcoming Crossfire meet :D

Hey you guys do you want to join us Thursday night or meet us Friday morning for a convoy of Crossfires ??

As some of us did in the past while heading down to the Dragon...
Stay Thursday night (Sept 30) at the Red Roof Inn - Florence, Kentucky.
O'Charleys is a good restaurant walking distance from the hotel for happy hour and /or dinner.

Friday morning we all leave at 8:00am for the 5 hour run to the Fontana Lodge with our first trip through the Dragon in route just before we arrive.

BoilerUpXFire 08-17-2010 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bigkid
My other Crossfire will be attending also. Jim

Jim, I can say that is the nicest thing anyone has done for me, bring an SRT to the event just for me to drive, and a roadster much less, so I can feel the wind through my hair (what I have left LOL). JK, looking forward to big kids playtime again, I was playing cat and mouse with a matte black 430 ferrari on the way to work this morning and it made me long for the dragon haha.

Originally Posted by Larry Hitze
Larry Hitze will be Midge and Larry comming

Larry, great to hear you will be coming. You should consider convoying with us on Friday morning, it is an early rise, but send me a PM If you are interested. It is a lot more fun of a drive with 10+ crossfires ;)

pizzaguy 08-17-2010 09:24 AM

2005 ROADSTER RED CRYSTAL PEARL.

THen don't miss the best thread here: CLICK HERE!

iceball 08-17-2010 12:28 PM

we will be going to gatlingberg on wen. & thurs. will arrive at the log friday afternoon. spending friday & saterday at the log for the rally. leaving on sunday thanks: john "iceball"

hcarter 08-17-2010 01:33 PM

we will be going to gatlingberg on wen. & thurs. will arrive at the log friday afternoon. spending friday & saterday at the log for the rally. leaving on sunday thanks: john "iceball"

You should also visit Gatlinburg , it's pretty close to the Dragon ;) Enjoy the Mountians :cool:

Thirteendog 08-17-2010 03:03 PM

I'm going to try and meet up with the Scion group Sunday. I've started chatting with them on their forum and they seem like a fun group.

KimPossible 08-17-2010 03:58 PM

Is your screen name Ruth Winchester? Did you tell them that you are the inventor of the double action shotgun??? I'm sure they think you are fun too! :D

PS My boss drives a Scion. He had a homeless guy tell him he drives a girl's car the other day!!!

Originally Posted by Thirteendog
I'm going to try and meet up with the Scion group Sunday. I've started chatting with them on their forum and they seem like a fun group.

Thirteendog 08-17-2010 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by KimPossible
Is your screen name Ruth Winchester? Did you tell them that you are the inventor of the double action shotgun??? I'm sure they think you are fun too! :D

PS My boss drives a Scion. He had a homeless guy tell him he drives a girl's car the other day!!!

lol kim where are my pics of my peter pan zip line?

KimPossible 08-17-2010 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Thirteendog
lol kim where are my pics of my peter pan zip line?

On my camera SOMEWHERE in the new house. I packed everything kind of at the last minute and I am still discovering items packed away. I have lost over 50% of my clothes but found about 20 pairs of shoes while packing. It's making for some very interesting outfits!!! I will see if I can track down our zip line pics & post them. I think another group is going to zip on Friday this year. I won't get in until Friday afternoon so I won't make it this time. I would love to do some whitewater rafting on Sunday though....

Thirteendog 08-17-2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by KimPossible
On my camera SOMEWHERE in the new house. I packed everything kind of at the last minute and I am still discovering items packed away. I have lost over 50% of my clothes but found about 20 pairs of shoes while packing. It's making for some very interesting outfits!!! I will see if I can track down our zip line pics & post them. I think another group is going to zip on Friday this year. I won't get in until Friday afternoon so I won't make it this time. I would love to do some whitewater rafting on Sunday though....

+1 on that and I'll ditch the scion guys lol.

hcarter 08-18-2010 06:53 AM

Now that would be something to see Dog's 6 surrounded by Scions ,, 2 demerit's for you 13 ;)

danimal 08-18-2010 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by hcarter
Now that would be something to see Dog's 6 surrounded by Scions ,, 2 demerit's for you 13 ;)

Nick will do "ANYTHING" for attention......such a deprived young man!!!:p