Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Just Sayin' "Hey" From Hibernation...

Old 03-15-2009, 06:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Just Sayin' "Hey" From Hibernation...

Well - Winter may almost be over in NE Ohio - the itch to uncover the car is getting stronger - I am getting ready to do my first oil change and have to replace my fog lamps even though the car is 'brand new' - one of them bottle-capped and I tried to fix it - have them on order - I'm buying an oil-sucking device at Harbor Freight - looks okay and not too bad $ wise - it's on sale this week for $119...bought the oil yesterday at Advance Auto Parts - all on sale - got that from the forum here - always helpful - also got a 20% discount on the fog lamps from a person on here...again just saying hey and looking forward to a safe and enjoyable season of 'roadstering' and blogging about the car - Happy Spring to all the XFire owners!

Old 03-15-2009, 06:50 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Just Sayin' "Hey" From Hibernation...

I used the drain plug. No problem that way.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:56 AM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Just Sayin' "Hey" From Hibernation...

Originally Posted by Firstpoet
Well - Winter may almost be over in NE Ohio - the itch to uncover the car is getting stronger - I am getting ready to do my first oil change and have to replace my fog lamps even though the car is 'brand new' - one of them bottle-capped and I tried to fix it - have them on order - I'm buying an oil-sucking device at Harbor Freight - looks okay and not too bad $ wise - it's on sale this week for $119...bought the oil yesterday at Advance Auto Parts - all on sale - got that from the forum here - always helpful - also got a 20% discount on the fog lamps from a person on here...again just saying hey and looking forward to a safe and enjoyable season of 'roadstering' and blogging about the car - Happy Spring to all the XFire owners!
I know what you mean. Mine has been under cover in my garage all winter. I'm charging the battery now. I will reactivate my insurance soon and have to take it to the dealer for the first time in 2.5 years for a few technical bulletin fixes such as the fog lamp, and the tranny oil leak.