Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Adamesh Wind Deflector

Old 01-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adamesh Wind Deflector

Just wanted to thank all the members on this forum for all the great information about the Crossfire. I purchased my 07’ Crossfire Nov. of 2009 and have really enjoyed it. The Adamesh Wind Deflector is the first accessory I will have added to my car. I placed the order Sunday the 16th and it arrived Wed the 19th. I’ve read that other members have received a discount for being a member of the forum so I’m going to e-mail Adamesh concerning my discount. It’s about 10 degrees here in Michigan, so while I await the football games to begin I will daydream about the upcoming warm weather and me riding around town in my beloved Crossfire with the top down and my new Wind Deflector installed.

Old 01-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Adamesh Wind Deflector

Originally Posted by gladaran
It’s about 10 degrees here in Michigan, so while I await the football games to begin I will daydream about the upcoming warm weather and me riding around town in my beloved Crossfire with the top down and my new Wind Deflector installed.
Me too. -30F here in Vermont right now, so dreaming of riding around with the top down and the Adamesh installed is a long ways alway. The XF will be hibernating for 3 more months.

Old 02-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Here it is in Georgia, been an unusually cold winter for us. The part that sucks is that I had to put up the top a few days cause it rained!!! Damn rain,,

Old 02-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Buttugly
Here it is in Georgia, been an unusually cold winter for us. The part that sucks is that I had to put up the top a few days cause it rained!!! Damn rain,,
Yeah, I know the feeling. One morning here about 4 weeks ago it was -31F. That forced me to put the top up as well.

Old 03-13-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by gladaran
Just wanted to thank all the members on this forum for all the great information about the Crossfire. I purchased my 07’ Crossfire Nov. of 2009 and have really enjoyed it. The Adamesh Wind Deflector is the first accessory I will have added to my car. I placed the order Sunday the 16th and it arrived Wed the 19th. I’ve read that other members have received a discount for being a member of the forum so I’m going to e-mail Adamesh concerning my discount. It’s about 10 degrees here in Michigan, so while I await the football games to begin I will daydream about the upcoming warm weather and me riding around town in my beloved Crossfire with the top down and my new Wind Deflector installed.
adamesh is no longer giving forum members discounts for their product. due to product price increase and shipping, this has been the case since nov.2010

Last edited by Caught in a Xfire; 03-13-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Caught in a Xfire
adamesh is no longer giving forum members discounts for their product. due to product price increase and shipping, this has been the case since nov.2010
Just recieved today my Adamesh wind deflector. Installed in 5 minutes, very nice i am very please with the product. Took 6 days for the deflector to arrive here to the twin cities via usps from my online order. Total price English Pounds 200.00 with shipment. Note that you will always be charged in Pounds eventhough Adamesh gives you some quote in US Dollars. My credit card (american express) will apply the exchange rate for me on my final bill.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NAIN
Just recieved today my Adamesh wind deflector. Installed in 5 minutes, very nice i am very please with the product. Took 6 days for the deflector to arrive here to the twin cities via usps from my online order. Total price English Pounds 200.00 with shipment. Note that you will always be charged in Pounds eventhough Adamesh gives you some quote in US Dollars. My credit card (american express) will apply the exchange rate for me on my final bill.
I love mine. They look great, don't they?

Old 04-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How much does it help at higher speeds? Pictures?

Old 04-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stlouistrucker
How much does it help at higher speeds? Pictures?
Haven't driven my car yet with it on. Still in hibernation.

Pics (not mine): https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...indscreen.html