Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Motorweek Review

Old 06-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorweek Review

Hey, I've been keeping off the forum as well as even reading the forum as I "lick" my wounds from a car accident last month on my way to test drive a Roadster. Not my fault!!! Glad to see that people are buying and liking the car. It was making me sad to read the forum, but with insurance companies FINALLY settliing, it looks like I'll be getting my Roadster fairly soon. (I *HATE* insurance companies btw.) :evil:

ANYWAY.....

Was watching Motorweek and there before me was the Crossfire Roadster. Happy Sigh!

They gave it a most excellent review. I was so proud and happy to see that. They liked it better than a few other of the popular Roadsters out there.

BTW, Left-Coasters! What a great trip you had. I loved the pictures.

Rabbitroodle

Old 06-09-2004, 02:17 PM

8) Glad to see U R Back!!! We missed you.

You should have joined our Hook-Up anyway .... there were a couple of empty passenger seats :wink:

Looking forward to meeting you on our next Hook-Up, which BTW, is here, in Sin City on September 11 :!:

Old 06-09-2004, 03:56 PM

Thanks Connie. I thought about you all a lot that day. I kept wondering where you all were at different times of the day.

Alas....

Back to the Motorweek review of the Roadster, one thing they did mention was that shorter people had problems getting the seat adjusted with the steering wheel a problem. Something about not being able to reach the pedals comfortably. Has anyone noticed this? I knew of the taller people having issues, but I hadn't heard any shorter people having problems. Oh well, I'm 5'4" if it's a problem I'll get out the ol' phonebook and put wooden blocks on the pedals.

Geeze, my boyfriend is too tall for the Coupe and I might be too short for either!

Old 06-09-2004, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by rabbitroodle
Thanks Connie. I thought about you all a lot that day. I kept wondering where you all were at different times of the day.

Alas....

Back to the Motorweek review of the Roadster, one thing they did mention was that shorter people had problems getting the seat adjusted with the steering wheel a problem. Something about not being able to reach the pedals comfortably. Has anyone noticed this? I knew of the taller people having issues, but I hadn't heard any shorter people having problems. Oh well, I'm 5'4" if it's a problem I'll get out the ol' phonebook and put wooden blocks on the pedals.

Geeze, my boyfriend is too tall for the Coupe and I might be too short for either!
8) :roll: I am 5'1" and have NO problems reaching the pedal or adjusting the seat. You should be just fine. Only reason you'll need the phonebook is to start looking up addresses of places to visit in your new XF :wink: