Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

What do you pay?

Old 09-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you pay?

Hey guys and gals, im in the market for a Crossfire and I was just wondering what people are putting down and what your monthly payments are? Im 24 years old and just wrecked my audi trying to avoid a herd of deer in and off the road. I was paying 524 a month for my baby with an 18% interest rate. I know ousch but she was worth it!! Came to find out that the reason it was so high was that I had 3 bankruptcies on my credit report along with repossesions and forclosures!!! I got a $200,000 when i was 12 and had a truck repoed when I was 15!!! Obviouslt not mine. Anyway, im disputing all of this stuff and most of it has been taken off already. However some of the crap will remain and i need a new car now. The forclosure the three bankruptcies and the repo have been removed but there is some other minor stuff which is going to be a battle. Help me out if you can and if you dont want to post it on the site then please email me so I dont get robbed when i go to the stealership!!!! Thanks so much, I want to it right this time around. Time to stop making young kid mistakes.

Mike
xactsci@hotmail.com

Old 10-01-2004, 08:50 AM

I used the chrysler site when i was researching what to put down and monthly payments. They have a payment calc there thats moderately accurate. If you want a roadster, there really arent any deals on it right now, but as the weather gets colder, i heard rumors they might put some money up to move the cars. Anyone who has a car on order will be eligible for the best offer that comes up during their order period. They're trying to push the 3yr lease with a 3.4% interest rate. If you go any other way as far as time, or buy it, interest jumps to 7% or 8% and your monthly payment almost doubles. In my area the 3% lease with the buyout worked out to be within a few hundred of buying it outright. But like i said, I worked out the numbers on the chrysler financial site, and when i went to see what the dealer would give, it was within a few dollars. The site will let you build the car you want and then show you financing options. The car i ordered topped out around 41k(roadster, sapphire, auto, asp tires), i put 6000 down, and im paying 400 a month for the lease, and then the buyout is something in the low to mid 20 range. so my total to own the car after a 3yr lease and the buyout is around 45k. Just be sure to check up on your dealer; some of the ones in my area were tacking up to 3000 on the sticker calling it a 'limited edition series.' Thats bullshit, and if you see that on the sticker, walk away from the dealer and go somewhere else. In the philly area i would recommend KNOPF CHRYSLER & DODGE in Ambler, Pa. My family has worked with the owners there for years and purchased 7 or 8 cars from them over the years. And they never try to pull anything over on you. Hope this helps...

Old 10-03-2004, 01:35 PM

I'm a banker and you should continue to have all of the false information removed from your credit report. Since it seems to be taking longer than you wish, you could apply for financing now, get preapproved, buy your Roadster, then refinance later at a lower rate when all of the negatives have been removed that were truly not yours.Best of luck!